More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

A Party gone wrong, by DeviantChalice

“Do you like parties, Gina?”

“I used to, then I met you.”

“I personally view them as colossal wastes of time. Nonetheless it is sometimes necessary to mingle with the common rabble.”

“Yeah, given that you tend to get dead ass drunk after two beers...”

“That's just slander. This tale we are about the read will certainly confirm my worldview as it's A Party gone wrong, by DeviantChap

“Hm! It's in the category and just look at these tags. You must have scraped really deep for that one, didn't you?”

“But look, Gina. We can even put our names in for extra immersion!”

“Yay.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Wow! Is that guy trying to be Dick-Girl Guy?”

“There are certainly a lot of choices...”

“But every path just stops after a few chapters! It took forever to go 10 chapters deep! Jesus fucking christ!”

“On the bright side, that allowed us to experience very different paths.”

“Different? They all led to the same fucking thing. Fucking!”

“True, but perhaps we should start at the top. This story is about our main protagonist, Gina, attending a party with her best friend Marcie.”

“Yeah, this is already very unimmersive for me.”

“Really? I found the description matches us quite well.”

Her friend Marcie is someone who has never struggled to be fashionable and popular, dressed now as always head-to-toe in beautiful clothes and immaculate makeup, long blonde hair cascading down her back. By contrast, Gina is in foundation a couple shades too light, and clothes entirely black and white. The only pop of colour comes from a few streaks of dyed hair.

“I am amazed how this both fits perfectly and not at all.”

“Also, note the use of “colour”. We are dealing with a fellow British chap here. Jolly good.”

“Marcie, you are not British.”

“I might be.”

“Ugh. Let's just get on with it already.”

“Very well, back to the story. As the name hints at, things did not turn out too well at said party.”

“Yeah, Marcie neglected to mention that this was the annual convention.”

“From getting Gina drunk, , to flat out abduction and . As long as she doesn't consent to it, everything goes.”

“We had lots of in stories, but when it's set in real life like this it feels way more real.”

“True, the only comparable story we covered so far was “You want to her in a brutal way” and curiously enough that one felt more believable.”

“Well, that one had one , instead of a billion.”

“Given the tremendous numerical disadvantage, I must admit you did an admirable job trying to stay unmolested.”

“Yes! But all the good options where either not present or stopped short! That's bullshit!”

“I'm sure DeviantChap will get to them eventually.”

“The Dick-Girl guy had a five likes get a chapter rule! Most chapters here have over five likes! I demand chapters!”

“Actually, for a story started not even two months ago, there are a remarkable amount of chapters on it. Although he hasn't added a chapter in over two weeks...”

“Oh for fucks sake. Don't tell me this is another quitter?”

“This is why it's important to pace yourself. Perhaps he needs some inspiration?”

“I give the lazy bastard some inspiration. Gina needs an option to fight these fuckers off. A gun preferably, but I settle for a knife.”

“I don't think this is this kinda story.”

“Ok fine, no weapons. Then give me at least the option to bite their dicks off. I mean what kinda retard is someone via blowjob? Do these morons not realize that girls have teeth?”

“Ah, it was definitely a good move on my part to give you that no order.”

“So, since we had no other choice, we eventually settled on the path where we got taken home by some old guy. Great.”

“He may be old, but he is also pretty bold.”

“Even if you are an evil old , having your victim give you a striptease inside her parents house is pretty out there.”

“And that's where we are. There was an old guy epilogue written, but not by the original author. Who knows if any of these rapists will get their comeuppance?”

“And more importantly, where are the female rapists?”

“I must admit the whole premise does feel somewhat sexist.”

“Girls can girls to! I want some hot girl action!”

“Body mutilation and lesbians. I suppose that should suffice as inspiration.”

“It better. Anything else to add, Marcie?”

“Hmm...”

“I'm actually surprised by your casual attitude. I thought you would despise this more.”

“Admittedly, I am somewhat fascinated by the glimpse this work provides into the culture. Oh, don't get me wrong, the whole premise is utterly comical but the unapologetic nature of it...it is kinda what I wanted out of “You want to her in a brutal way”.

“Woah, don't tell me you get off on this porn.”

“I'm afraid I don't. I'm not submissive.”

“And I just don't like dicks...I mean I'm not submissive either!”

“Anyways, it was a rather intriguing read. From a purely studious standpoint speaking.”

“Alright then, Miss Studious, what is your opinion on the sex scenes?”

“They where...interesting.”

“Wow, much insight.”

“Yeah.”

“ ...Something is off here.”

“That's just your imagination.”

“No, you aren't usually this reserved...Holy Cow, This shit DOES arouse you!”

“Whelp, looks like the cat's out of the bag.”

“Muahahahaha! I knew it! You are actually a closet masochist!”

“Huh? No, I just secretly wish I had a dick so that I could violently you.”

“Wat.”

“There was something very pleasant in the way Gina got dominated. I would like to experience that. Like that old guy.”

“You self inserted in the fucking old , holy shit.”

“But yeah, I'm happy that I got that off my chest. For the record, I did not masturbate to it. I still felt somewhat bad for the girl, but there was something deep inside me that screamed: Yes, give it to the bitch!”

“Wow, I wish I could bleach my mind.”

“Now, with your curiosity hopefully sated, I think we can conclude this review. I should really look into acquiring a strap-on...”

“Help.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)