More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who do you see?

A Nun

Looking in the simple mirror above the sink in the churches communal bathroom, you have a stray thought. What would your life be like if you hadn't joined the sisterhood? Would you be someone's wife? A prude? Or maybe a slut?

The last thought brings unwanted, carnal images to your mind. Shaking your head, you put those thoughts aside. Your thoughts turning to your morning prayers.

Later that day, you and several other nuns leave the confines of the monastery to bring the word of God to the masses. Most of the day is spent in the local soup kitchen, but as evening approached, you and the others prepared to return home.

Before you go, you decided to slip off to the restroom before making your trip home, and it must have taken longer than you had anticipated because when you exited, everyone else was already gone.

Dear God, you pray silently, Please guide me home safely.

Stepping out of the building, you start off in the direction of the monastery, or at least the direction you think it is in. Within minutes, you are completely lost.

Unsure of what to do, your heart beating in fear, you make your way to the only store that seems to be open at this time of night. Not even pausing long enough to see what kind of store it is.

Almost as soon as you enter the store, you realize your error. Your face flushes crimson as you realize that you are in an adult novelty store. The sound of someone entering the store behind you startles you and you run for the only other door you see.

Father forgive me! You prays silently to herself, "Please deliver me from this evil! Stepping through the door, you finds herself in a dimly lit hallway with doors on each side. Trembling, you make your way slowly down the hallway.

When you hears the sound of a door opening, you quickly ducks into the first open door you see to hide, slamming the door closed behind yourself.

With your ear to the door, you listens as footsteps recede down the hallway. Taking a deep breath to steel your resolve once more, and a soft prayer muttered under your breath, you reach for the door handle, only to find that slamming the door a minute earlier has broken the lock and you no longer get the door open.

Do you continue to struggle with the door, risking that it will bring unwanted attention? Are you tempted by the sins of the flesh?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)