More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SG SG

What are these?

A Normal World.

Victor was having a perfectly normal day until lunch. He was rushing to a meeting when he rounded a corner and spilled coffee all over his coworker's pants.

"Oh, fuck!" he said, jumping back.

Ted hissed with pain briefly, then regained his composure. "Hey, no worries man." He gave Victor a warm smile. "Part of the job."

Victor didn't have time to deal with his coworker's stained latex. He mumbled another apology and took off for the meeting.

He arrived in the middle of a debate about design patterns. Cherie, true to form, was trying to browbeat the junior staff. Ivan stepped in to moderate.

"Ok," he said soothingly, balls on the table. "Let's just take it easy. Looks like Vic just got here. What do you think, Vic?"

Victor avoided eye contact and stuttered out an apology. He almost flinched waiting for his inevitable dressing down, but his boss surprised him with a shrug. "Hey, you were late. Nothing wrong with that."

"Uh, ok." He glanced at Cherie, but she just shrugged. She swiveled in the chair to face him and he struggled to maintain eye contact. "I don't know why you're acting weird. Do you want us to start expecting you to be on time?"

He looked around nervously. "Uh, n-no. This is good."

She turned back to the meeting and leaned forward, her tits brushing the conference table. "Looks like we're out of time, let's go with the first option. Now, for the, umm... sorry, the, uh, the..."

She trailed off as Ivan kneaded her breasts. Victor took a moment to ponder his unusual experiences. No matter what he did, everyone took it in stride. It was like his behavior was automatically considered-

He was startled by Amy, who bumped roughly into the back of his chair. She was nude and using the neck of Mark's stashed bottle of fine scotch as a dildo. As the cheap carpet under her grew damp with her juices, Victor had an idea.

"H-hey Amy," he said nervously. "I, uh..." he trailed off. After a pause, he leaned over and pecked her on the lips. He winced, fearing the inevitable slap, but it never came. She just kept manically masturbating. In Victor's opinion her tits looked even nicer bare and sweaty.

More importantly, she hadn't reacted! Everyone was acting as though nothing he did was remarkable. He took one of Cherie's bare breasts in his hand and pressed it against the conference table.

"Is this bothering you?" he asked breathlessly.

His heart leapt at her response. "Why would it? It's a perfectly normal thing to do."

So it was true! He could do anything he wanted and people would assume it was normal! He looked around the room at all of these gullible morons. I think I can have some real fun, he thought as he watched Ivan's semen arc across the conference room onto Amy's tits. And they'll have no idea.

Whose normal day should we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)