More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

Who is Andy?

A Nerdy Art Major

Maggie and Derek agreed that Derek's roommate Andy was the perfect recipient for the questionnaire. When Derek had left their dorm a couple hours earlier Andy had just poured himself a glass of rum, and was settling down for a night of fucking around on his laptop.

"You know he'll actually do it." Derek said smiling at Maggie.

"I can only imagine what type of girl he thinks he would be." Maggie said laughing.

"You ready to get back to the movie?" Derek asked. Maggie nodded yes and raised her mug for again.

"Cheers to , cheers to this movie, and cheers to your weird ass roommate!" They clanked their drinks three times, took three drinks, and started the movie back up.


Andy sat hunched over at his desk as he browsed the internet on his laptop. He was trying to track down some niche hentai he had read about on a forum. "Why does this have to be so hard..." He complained as another promising website turned out to be a dead end. "This should not be that difficult..." He said to himself as he took a drink of his rum.

Standing around 5'10" (1.78m) and weighing around 290lbs (131.5kg), Andy was kind of your prototypical fat nerdy dude. He was into anime and video games, and he thought of himself as a bit of "gentle-sir". He wasn't a full blown neckbeard, but he could be pretty full of himself at times. He had roomed with Derek all 4 years of college and they made for a bit of an odd pair. While Andy was a fat nerdy art major, Derek was a lanky ex-athlete who was majoring in biology and was a bit of a wallflower. Even though they had their differences, they enjoyed each other's company.

"This looks promising." Andy thought clicking on another sketchy link. When the page loaded it was clear to Andy that he had just ran into another dead end. "Damn it!" He said taking another drink. An email notification popped up in the corner of Andy's screen. "What's this?" Andy thought opening the email. Andy began skimming through the suspicious email. "This has to be spam... But maybe..." Andy copied the link from the email and pasted it into his browser. It didn't look that suspicious, so Andy hit enter to see what website it would take him to.

The website that popped up on Andy's screen was pretty simple. A question was listed on the screen and there was a box to enter in your answer below the question. The only thing else displayed on the screen was a button that said "Next Question" on it.

"Huh..." Andy thought as he read the first question.

Question 1: If you were a girl... would your handwriting be nice?”

Andy thought for a moment before entering in his answer.

My hand writing would be neat and clean, but not super girly.

Andy thought about his answer a bit more before adding a bit more detail.

My hand writing would be neat and clean, but not super girly. I would be really talented at calligraphy.

Satisfied with his answer Andy hit the Next Question button.

Do the changes happen during or after the survey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)