More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

A Naive Idealist Teacher gets Objectified

Miss Crow has always been known for having a good heart and for her unshakable belief in the good in people. She had been like that since she was a kid. Very soon she knew it was her destiny to become a teacher, to enlighten the spirits of young minds and help them grow wings and fly, as she put it back then. Her idealism and dedication finally made her a teacher, but nature and genetics also made her incredibly hot and voluptuous. Her body grew into a delicious bouquet of curves, that became hard if not entirely impossible to ignore. Even though she was not much of a flashy dresser, usually wearing rather casual and baggy clothes, her massive breasts and big round butt found a way to get the unsuspecting bystander's attention.

With her high-spirited mindset and her focus on the good, Miss Crow didn't pay much attention to her body and the effect it had on others. Sure, she was aware of her body – the regular odyssey to find a fitting bra inevitably reminded her of her voluptuousness – but she didn't attach much importance to it, nor did she believe that others would. Why would people care about such mundane things like the tight cheek of an ass or the deep slope of a heavy breast, when there were such amazing things to learn about the world, such great books to read and so many thoughts to explore? And with this blissful and adorable ignorance, she started her career as a teacher.

Her first experiences were a lot different than she had expected. Her colleagues who met her for the first time greeted her rather shyly and some gave her skeptic or even suspicious glances. Some talked to her in a louder voice, explaining the banalest things slowly and in detail as if they were really difficult, while others just avoided talking to her altogether. But of course, Miss Crow smiled happily and thanked them for their help, assuming these people might have some sort of health issue or a speech disorder, that them to speak at a low pace.

The turmoil her massive heavy jiggling breasts provoked when she entered the classroom had to be of course due to her being the new teacher and her popularity with the boys, which had to be rooted in her experience growing up with 3 brothers and being a tomboy herself as a kid. She didn't take any notice of the stares at her chest, and if she did, she thought it was because of her new blouse, the pendant on her necklace, or that new brooch she was wearing. She was so good-hearted that she wouldn't think of her students as sexual beings lusting for her body, just like a kid, that doesn't think of its parents having sex, even though it owns its existence to a probably good fuck.

When Miss Crow went to the boy's school toilet the stick figures with the huge orbs for breasts scrawled on the walls didn't ring a bell, even though some were pretty accurate in terms of hairstyle and jewelry. One day Miss Crow appeared with several photos in a special feature of the school magazine (it was the first time all available copies of that boring magazine were gone on the first day) and she found the magazine in one day behind a locker so stiff and billowy from all the cum, that she assumed that somebody must have dropped it accidentally in a bucket of wallpaper glue. She did notice that many of her male students had some sort of itchy rash on their thighs and legs because she noticed them furiously scratching themselves underneath their desks, their faces distorted in pain. Or that surprisingly many of her students suffered from a weak bladder because they went to the bathroom several times in one hour.

She also didn't question the strange consistency and taste of the mayonnaise on the egg salad sandwich, that one student had brought her from the canteen (oh, thank you that's so sweet of you, I'm actually kinda hungry). Nor did she suspect anything when her students stood right in front of her with their phones pointing toward her chest, "messaging" or "taking selfies". She never got the lewd part of their puns and jokes involving things like "holy cow", "tits" instead of "it's", "udderly" or simply just jokes about big round fruits and long and thick vegetables. When one of them made a joke about her surviving a car crash, because she would bring her own airbags, she just laughed because it was funny that she would literally just bring airbags.

And when the newly founded school boy group, a nice indie rock band consisting of 5 students, called themselves The Crowbangers, she didn't even think that this could have been a reference to her, even though their logo was a black bird with tits. Even funnier how the following year there was a rival band calling themselves The Lowhangers - because it rimes with Crowbangers, you know, haha so funny (Miss Crows best friend actually facepalmed herself when she told her this on the day). Yes, these students were really diligent and bright, they would have a great future – if they weren't so busy jerking off all the time.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)