More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbilly jimbilly

Who, what, where?

A Mystical Wizard pays Walter a visit

It was a seemingly ordinary morning in Walter and Dan's house when an unexpected visitor arrived. A mysterious, eccentric-looking wizard barged through the front door, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

Walter, a 51-year-old single father, confronted the intruder. "Who are you, and what do you want?" he demanded.

The wizard grinned, his voice crackling with energy. "I am here to bring some magic and chaos into your life!" With a flick of his wrist, the wizard cast a spell, engulfing Walter in a blinding light.

When the light faded, Walter found himself in the body of Allison, his son's 18-year-old classmate. The wizard cackled gleefully and vanished as quickly as he had appeared, leaving Walter to deal with the consequences of the swap.

Surprisingly, Walter felt completely at ease in Allison's body. He examined his new curves, marveling at the softness of his skin and the perky breasts that now adorned his chest. It was as if he had always been meant to inhabit this youthful, feminine form.

Dan, Walter's scrawny 18-year-old son, emerged from his room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He froze when he saw Allison standing in the living room, wearing nothing but a tight tank top and a pair of lacy panties that left little to the imagination.

"What are you doing here Allison?” Dan stammered, his eyes widening as he took in the sight of Allison's body.

Walter smiled, his voice now a sultry, feminine purr. "Good morning, son. It seems a wizard has decided to spice up our lives by swapping me into Allison's body. Pretty wild, huh?"

Dan couldn't tear his eyes away from his father's new form. The way Allison's breasts strained against the thin fabric of the tank top and the curve of her ass in those tiny panties sent a confusing surge of arousal through his body.

“Wizard?!? What? You? Allison…. Why?!?”

As Walter sauntered past Dan, he couldn't help but stare at the way Allison's hips swayed, her panties riding up and exposing even more of her tantalizing skin. Dan hurried back to his room, his heart pounding and his mind reeling from the thoughts that flooded his brain.

From that moment on, life in the household took a strange and exciting turn, with Walter embracing his new body and Dan struggling to come to terms with his growing attraction to his father in Allison's irresistible form.

How does Dan deal with what happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)