More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

A Multiple Curse

These unfortunate girls have been twice cursed. Each curse on its own has the ability to expose these girls for brief moments of ENF. But combined, have the power for some extended embarrassment.

Is it magnificent looking Melody, unable to wear pants of any sort and whose panties disappear when the sun is up. She has an overbearing mom, we all know the type, who makes her continue on with cheerleading regardless of her embarrassment.

How about beautiful mean girl Beth, the senior who manages to lose her clothes after every gym class and nobody with authority seems to care, even going so far as to prevent her from obtaining dignity, much to her fellow students delight.

There is pretty Penelope, unable to wear underwear of any kind and who can only wear dresses and skirts. She has become rather accident prone of late, embarrassingly so.

What about birthday girl delightful Delilah, with a curse of involuntary pregnancy who inherited the family curse at twenty-one and can _no longer wear clothes while pregnant. _Either through a mishap during a doctors visit, a broken condom, or violent late night encounter, she just can't catch a break.

Either one of these, or girls unknown, what tales of ENF shall you tell?

Who is the unfortunate victim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)