More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

A Mongrel Pack, by HighGrove

“I'm quite looking forward to this one, Gina.”

“That is usually not a good thing.”

“No seriously, the premise is great. It's set in an MMORPG...”

“sounds ass already.”

“But instead of taking the role of the hero, you are assuming control of some low level trash mob guiding them to greatness.”

“Ok, that seems highly dependent on which option we pick...holy cow! That are a lot of options!”

"Yes, they have more choices then the first page of “Cursed Punishment” and that's not even counting the sub options.”

“Alright! I want the slime!”

“No.”

“The lust nymph?”

“Nope.”

“Succubus? A Female Assassin?”

“No times 2. I'm sorry to say Gina, but the story we are reading is already decided. It is A Mongrel Pack, by HighGrove.”

“MONGRELS!”

“...yes.”

“WE HAVE ALL THESE FUCKING OPTIONS! AND YOU GO WITH FUCKING DOGS!”

“Look, HighGrove submitted this and to be fair, he spoke highly of it, so...”

“DOGS!!!!!!!!!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“See, Gina, this wasn't so bad now, was it?”

“Yes, it was worse.”

“I see we are off to a splendid start.”

“From all the unsexy stuff we read on this so called porn site, “Ewok pissing” is at least in the Top Five.”

“You know, sexy Ewoks are a thing. Google it.”

“Thanks, I won't.”

“Besides, these aren't Ewoks, they are Mongrels.”

“Stupid fucks, that what they are. I'm amazed you could tolerate the sheer idiocy going on here, Marcie.”

“I mean, I could see where the story was going with it. You had to start at some point and there is no pointier start then rock bottom.”

“Uhu.”

“So, our titular mongrel pack just failed an attack on a human outpost and decided to ignore the definition of insanity. Luckily for them, our protagonist, unfortunately named Shh, thinks that disrespecting Einstein is not the right course of action.”

“I'm amazed they survived this long.”

“Shh takes two of his pack-mates along and leaves the rest to implement his own plan.”

“Yeah, Gert and the boring one.”

“Wow, rude.”

“Might as well address the shark in the swimming pool, this trio is LITERALLY the same as in the witch story.”

“I wouldn't go that far.”

“LITERALLY the same.”

“You know I'm getting anxiety from your incorrect use of that word.”

“You have the smart, generally good natured but can be ruthless if push comes to shove main guy, the tough bad ass chick and the dormat chick. The main guy is also more into dormat chick then bad ass chick.”

“Ok, look HighGrove maybe just really likes this archetype.”

“UNCREATIVE HACK!”

“Gina, calm down.”

“Hmph!”

“We really need these anger issues sorted out with you. So...Shh's plan is quite simple. They need to level up and get stronger. Not so simple is that every monster in their zone wrecks them. Luckily there is one simple fetch quest available for them.”

“Bringing food to some old guy.”

“Yes, it is interesting that NPC's can engage quest like this. Whatever this game is, it is fairly sophisticated.”

“Not sophisticated enough to have an auto log off feature. The Mongrels find an inactive player, him and gain tons of experience.”

“Which then let them to have a class change to...kobolds.”

“I guess kobolds are slightly sexier. Still feels like furry shit to me.”

“Hm, yes. I have a hard time imagining them as anything beyond humans with dog ears and tails, which is admittedly very cute. They also get new names in the process. For example, Shh becomes Shin.”

“Now the names sound like a twelve year old came up with them instead of a seven year old.”

“More important then that tough, our furry friends are now massively more powerful and also got a decent amount of new abilities.”

“Like fucking each other. Also people. They are very good at that now. So they head back home, slaughter the guards at the outpost, piss all over the settlement and...”

“And?”

“And nothing! They do a bit of landscaping, indulge in HighGroves mommy fetish, meet some Goblins...”

“Hobgoblins.”

“Whatever! Point is the story stops right when it gets good! I wanted to see Shin conquer some shit! some players! Enslave Elves! This is a fantasy setting and the only sex in it happens between one single race! I'm pretty sure this is illegal!”

“Alright Gina, what is going on? You aren't usually...well not quite this agitated.”

“Nothing! I'm just annoyed at this stupid story.”

“Oh, I get it.”

“What?”

“You are just upset you couldn't masturbate for four stories in a row.”

“N-No! Ok, yes.”

“Alright, we will get this sorted out soon. But remember, we have to be objective. We can't let our high standard be impacted by such trivial things.”

“Yeah, you do that.”

“Back to the story...I like how it showcased how much HighGrove improved as an author. There where quite a lot of spelling errors in this one. The sex to story ratio is also handled much better in “Touched by magic”

“Touched by Magic didn't have a senile guy pleasuring himself with a dildo. So that's a plus.”

“Also get this. He repeatedly misspelled Cantor as pfft...Canter.”

“How embarrassing.”

“But in general, I would indeed like to see where HighGrove takes this one. I do agree that he stops at a rather obnoxious part. Who knows? If he keeps at it he might even get one of us off at some point.”

“...fat chance at that...stupid little shit...with his mommy fetish...ugh..”

“Gina, I have you know that if you masturbate now it still counts for the story!”

“Hurry up and end this shit already, then!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)