More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wingd Knight Wingd Knight

Are we following a male OC, female OC, Female Celeb, or Male Celeb?

A Male OC- Hunter Braun ((Main Story))

When someone wants to get themselves BLEACHED they need a white cock to do the job and Hunter Braun was the man lucky enough to be confided in and asked to be the white stud and master of several famous women back when he was in California during his summer break after finishing High School. Now halfway through college, he is in the mood for spending some time with a few white loving sluts.

When most people visited California they spent their time at the beach, seeing famous landmarks, going to studios, or taking tours. That was even what Hunter himself did the first time he visited the state a few years back, but now he had a very different itinerary for his time there. Armed with a discreet villa paid for by a conglomerate of white cock loving sluts and the contact information of said conglomerate and even more Queens of Hearts, Hunter was due for a relaxing vacation of racially charged fucking with some of the most desired women in America.

The only question was who he should call in first...

Which of Hunter's girls is he going to call in first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)