More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaxRF200 MaxRF200

Stay with the scientist or see who finds the ray?

A Male Barista in the Arrow Verse

Jay was your typical modern guy living in National City. He still lived in his mom’s basement and was working hard to pay for online college classes. Which was made harder because his sick of a boss always found a reason to pay him as little as possible.

The only highlight of his day was when the adorable Kara came in for coffee and donuts. How so ate so many and stayed skinny amazed him. But it was her kindness that drew him toward her. She was the only person that treated him kindly it this cruel fucking world.

One day he finally got the courage to ask her out. Slipping his number into her order. That was the beginning of the end. The next day she came back with her sister Alex. Kara didn’t seem to want to be there but Alex was fuming. She, complained to the manager about my behavior.

In sort this over protective bitch got him fired. Jay was now in the alley behind the coffee shop fuming and cursing his luck and those bitches. When suddenly a toy Ray gone drops from the sky into the alley way.

Jay moves over it confused. After picking it up he read the note. “This can’t be real. But if there’s a chance that it is? Can I make Alex Danvers pay? Could Kara be mine?” Jay scolded himself. He can’t be that lucky can he?

Well is he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)