More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

On to the Main Story

A Little Bonus Information

The town was so small it didn't really have any guild structures in it, not even a guild building of any kind. Evan managed to register as a member of the Adventurer's Guild by mail but he was given the lowest possible status, due to most of the things they would need to do not being something that could be confirmed through mundane mail, and his registry tag (which he had been wearing almost constantly since it arrived a few days prior to his actually entering the dungeon) had just barely arrived in time. Thankfully, the tag was enchanted to record the rest of what was needed but it still needed to be presented to an authentic guild official and processed via special means at a guild complex's chamber for doing so. Evan didn't mind being the lowest rank, J-Rank, because he really was not that well-defined at the time. Even still, that was something that would terminate after a year, even with regular activity, if he didn't bring it to the guild within that timeframe. The nearest town with an Adventurer's Guild building was 5 days by wagon, around twice that by foot, possibly less by magic but he didn't really know magic at the time.

The kingdom had a unique relationship with adventurers, so enough accomplishments of almost any size would be enough to earn a better life for just about anyone. Even so, Evan really doesn't know much about his own family history, mostly because it was never shared with him at any point before the point of this story "officially" starting.

Any Other Tidbits You Curious About That Can't Reasonably Be Slotted Into the Story Proper?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)