More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lknight lknight

What does the party do?

A Light Spell

"Looks cozy, I might make my summer home here." Myria stated with a smirk, crossing her arms under her pert breasts, following the other two in, eyes dialating as they pressed further in.

"We can't just leave these poor villagers to the ravages of these foul toads. By my steel, we will make sure that such acts are not left unpunished." The paladin Cecilia stated defiantly to nobody in particular, eliciating a sigh from her duelist companion. Dew remained silent, watching as the passageway became darker and darker. When Myria and Cecilia began to gather torches, Dew focused on her staff.

"There will be no need, i'll light the way." Her voice came in a soft tone, letting her mind form a light ball in front of her, and allowing it to come into being. The dark and tunnel became litted, allowing the party to see the rock formations clearly. The grey and brown rock became visable, the path little more than slightly worn down rocks that were used often.

Before long, they came to what appeared to be an underground lake, while they themselves were upon a rocky precipace overlooking it. The roof of the cave was high above them, and a fall from this altitude would be to the murkey water below. Beneath them artificial light sources shown beneath the water and from lichen, and to thier front, a bridge. However, a towering shape blocked thier way, its grey and brown skin clearly and toad like features marking it as the beast they were looking for. As they approached, the creature watched them, and sniffed the air. As it got wind of them, its cock began to stiffen, the sharft becomming engorged with blood while the bulbous head pulsed. Putting a hand to her mouth, Ceclilia watched it grow with a mix of awe and revulsion. "Oh my..."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)