More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rorololo Rorololo

Who Found The Rulebook?

A Lesbian

Kana was a hardcore lesbian and detested men to the bone.

She couldn't even tolerate the existence of her brother and father and had sexual fantasies about her twin sister.

She wanted to have an orgy of women.

She always had many unobtainable fantasies.

Now she can finally do it all with this book.

She was currently on the terrace of her school, and her first victim would be the beautiful student council president.

The student council president is a very busty girl with G cup breasts, black hair and green eyes, in her tight pantyhose she looks beyond stunning; She was called Jane.

Kana wanted Jane to dominate her and fuck her senseless.

New Rule: Jane has a huge crush on me, Kana, and barely restraints herself from sexually assaulting me. Jane is secretly a dominatrix, as she works part-time in a fancy, high-class club. Jane has done it with many women before as she is also a lesbian, but none of them could satisfy her fetishes, and their looks were far from Jane's ideal . Jane wants to just drag me to her house and make me her forever.

Soon changes occurred. Kana went to hallway and, what a 'coincidence'! She met Jane along with the student council vice President, talking about some event.

They spotted Kana at the same time Kana saw them. The vice president greeted Kana, as Kana was a sweet and popular girl in school, and quite friendly as well.

Kana could see Jane taking deep breaths and hiding her dangerous blush as she squeaked out a, "Hi," as well.

The vice president suddenly asked me, "Hey, Kana, join student council please? I know of your capabilities and you are the best pick for the open position."

"Oh, sure," Kana answers.

Kana was staring at Jane and just blurted out, only to realize it was too late as she was hugged by the VP.

Kana was alone with Jane in the room as Jane finally said.

"Kana, to help familiarize you with the duties that we perform, you should come to my house after school, okay?"

It was more like she wanted Kana to come and there was no reason to refuse.

They went to her mansion, it seemed she lives alone and was quite rich and only going to school for fun

As soon as Kana entered the main door.... Jane shut it tight and locked it with key.

"Um...Jane?"

Wasn't this too fast ?

Jane pounced on me and kissed me vigorously and inserted her tongue into my mouth as I couldn't breath.

"Mmmmphh!" I couldn't breath now as I tapped her but, she didn't budge.

'Dammit, I should have set some linits... I was careless and don't know what she'll do...'

'I need to get the book!'

Will she get the book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)