More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What does she turn the orc into?

A Human Woman

She thinks about what to transform him into. A beautiful woman would suit her purposes. But now the question is, a orc woman or a human woman? Or something else entirely?

This decision will affect him greatly. He is a warrior, he must follow a path dictated by his people. But he is also, deep down, a gentle soul who yearns to do good. This softness is a quality that she finds irresistible.

Finally, the right answer occurs to her. She decides she would like a human woman. There is no denying that he is an attractive orc male. But he is also her prisoner. She will change him into something beautiful and desirable for herself, something that will please her immensely. She will turn him into a girl who will delight in playing the part of a young lover.

Her plan works beautifully. The transformation process takes less than ten minutes, and when she has finished, she turns him over to one of her underlings. They take him to a room filled with luxurious pillows and silken blankets, and lay him out comfortably.

"Please leave us alone," she commands her .

"Yes, Lady," he replies before closing the door behind himself.

Stella walks over to her prisoner and watches her new form. Korr was a Orc, a big, broad, brutish creature. Now, however, he is now a she. She is beautiful, and Stella is pleased to see that her spell has turned him into one of the most beautiful, feminine woman she has ever encountered. She kneels down beside her and takes in her new form: long flowing red hair, smooth olive complexion, and bright amber eyes. Stella feels a fluttering sensation in her chest as she looks at this lovely creature.

Korr groans softly, and Stella realizes that she is going to wake up soon. So, Stella takes out a magical collar from her bag of holding.

This collar is called a compliance collar. It will make sure that Korr cannot try to hurt anyone and also cannot escape.

Stella uses magic to turn the collar from a iron collar to be made out of silk, so that it resembles a delicate necklace that would fit nicely around the throat of her captive.

When the collar is done, she gently puts it around Korr's neck. The collar is enchanted, allowing it to remain unbroken.

Then Stella steps back and admires her handiwork.

Korr blinks blearily, as she slowly wakes up. She is confused, and disoriented.

"Good morning," she says, smiling warmly at her prisoner.

"Where am I?" Korr demands, but then get stunned by her own voice. Slowly, Korr checks her body and she gasps in horror as she realizes she is not a orc anymore and not even a man! Instead she is... a female? No, that is wrong.... She isn't a woman... She is a... a... a woman?!

"Who am I?" Korr stammers through her bewilderment. "What happened to me?!"

"Calm yourself, Korr," Stella says soothingly. "You are safe now."

"No, I'm not!" Korr protests indignantly. "I don't understand what is going on."

The woman is angry and frightened. Stella can sense it. When she transformed her, Stella knew the transformation is not only physical but mental as well. Korr is now feeling emotions of a human woman and it is totally understandable why she is frightened and panicked. Her mind is trying to reconcile what just happened to her body. She cannot tell how long this transformation has taken. Does she have a heartbeat? She wonders if she still has blood in her veins.

As Korr becomes more conscious of the strange surroundings, the first thing she notices is the beauty of this woman before her. It is a beautiful woman, she admits. She supposes the woman has the appearance of a very elegant dancer, except, instead of wearing tight leggings, Stella has adorned herself in a loose gown that reveals much of her legs. Korr's gaze lingers on the goddess.

"Wait, you are the witch that has captured me, you did this to me, didn't you? Why did you do this!? You've turned me into a woman! How dare you turn me into a woman!? I demand to know!" Korr roars with rage as the full realization of the situation hits her like a ton of bricks. The shock of what has transpired overwhelms her. She feels sick and nauseated.

Stella thinks about how she should respond. Should she lie? Would telling the truth really help things go any better? What was Stella to do? How could she explain to her prisoner that the transformation is permanent, and she is no longer able to revert? Maybe she should change her memories a bit, she muses.

How does Stella handle the situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)