More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What did Hinata see?

A Huge Shaft

Hinata was expecting many things when she looked down but what she found was not what she was expecting at all. When Hinata looked down to see how big Naruto was she seen what could classify as a third leg. I looked to about 12 inches long and 6-7 inches around. Hinata couldn't help but be shocked at the discovery that her crush had such a huge tool.

Naruto pulled back from their kiss in order to see her reaction to his shaft. He must say he wasn't disappointed with her reaction at all. Her eyes were so wide they looked like they would fall out of her head. Her mouth looked like it would fall to the floor it was open so wide. Just seeing the reaction just seeing his huge tool drew from the normally docile Hyuga Naruto couldn't stop the cocky grin that formed on his face. After a bit of time however, Naruto was no longer content with Hinata just staring at his shaft and took it upon himself to do something again it. He stepped closer to the stunned Hyuga and delivered a light slap to her clothed rear end. This action produced the desired reaction of breaking her trance and elicited a surprised yelp from Hinata. Naruto seeing that she was out of her trance asked, "Why dont you take off those clothes Hinata? They look uncomfortable." To anyone else this would seem more like a suggestion but from the tone of Naruto's voice Hinata knew that it was more of an order than a suggestion.

Hinata only gave a shy nod before doing as her crush told her to do. She first bend over in order to remove her sandals as those would be the easiest to remove as they only had a latch that held them on her feet. She removed her sandals and tossed them to the corner of the room without ceremony and got started on the parts of her outfit that she knew Naruto wanted gone. Hinata chose to remove her navy blue pants before her jacket since she was already bent over from removing her sandals. She grabbed the sides of her pants and pulled them down her legs all the way to her ankles before she stepped out of them and tossed them similarly to how she tossed her sandals. Hinata didn't even wait before she started to remove her lavender jacket. She pulled her jacket up her body and then over her head until it was completely off then she tossed it just like her other clothing items.

Naruto was watching the entire time Hinata while lightly stroking his shaft. Every piece of clothing that Hinata removed made Naruto even hornier than he already was. However, what was revealed when Hinata finally removed all her clothing was only stood in her underwear caught Naruto completely be surprised. He was so surprised that he stopped stroking his huge shaft. Naruto seen that she was wearing a lavender lace bra that looked like it was barely able to contain her massive DD breasts. That wasn't the most shocking part however as when his eyes roamed down past her breast and she tight smooth stomach he noticed that she was wearing a tiny lavender lace thong. Naruto was stunned since he wouldn't think the quiet shy Hinata of all people would wear such risque underwear. It took him a few moments to get over this revelation before he grinned like a wolf about to catch a sheep and moved towards Hinata.

Is there any interuptions or does Naruto keep his approach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)