More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by plane84 plane84

Who is it?

A Happy Family

John immediately knew what he wanted to do. He blasted four targets.

His first was Jenna Ortega, who would become his devoted housewife named Daisy. She'd lose all memory of any formal education, instead being devoted to cooking, cleaning, and being a dutiful wife.

Next, Cardi B, who was now Hannah, John and Daisy's daughter who was an avid animal activist, a Christian virgin girl who never cussed, disobeyed her parents, or listened to rap music. She was a proud and active nudist, however, a decision which both John and Daisy would support.

Then, Kylie Jenner, now named Melody, who was an extremely smart nerd, and an expert hacker, who made straight As in school. Her quirk was that she was secretly a robot, and thus she would speak in a monotone voice and walk in a mechanical fashion.

Finally, Scarlett Johansson, now named Honeybee, a trashy stripper (again, a decision supported by John and Daisy) who almost always cussed (much to Hannah's dismay). Her quirk, however, was that she was also extremely nice, donating a lot of her money to charities and nonprofits.

John woke his new family, told them their new lives, then hit exaggerate so they would be their exaggerated personalities.

How do they act?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)