More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

A Guy in his mid-20s

23-year-old Jessica Wrigley woke up as her alarm clock blared. She rolled over to give her 24-year-old boyfriend James (Jamie to his friends) Stevenson a kiss and a cuddle. But all she found there was an empty space in the bed.

"Strange, he's not normally up early," she thought. "Jamie!" No response. Jessica shrugged her shoulders, and got out of bed. She felt a little bit off balance, but but it down to still being half asleep. She headed into the bathroom, and was shocked when she saw herself in the mirror; her boobs were huge! They'd been C-cups before, but now they were easily E-cups, possibly even Fs!

"No wonder I felt so off balance," she said. She turned around, and saw that her ass was bigger too. She also saw that her pussy was hairless. "What's happened to me?"

Jessica got into the shower, and started examining her new body. Despite their size, her tits didn't sag at all. She moved her hands down to her pussy, and slipped her fingers inside. She felt so horny for some reason, as couldn't help but finger herself right there. Her pussy seemed particularly sensitive, and she felt herself rapidly approaching orgasm. She let out a loud moan as she came, and she fell to the floor, her knees weakened by the pleasure. When it was over, she turned the shower off, and went to get dressed for work. However, she disvovered that none of her bras would fit her new boobs, and her underwear was much too tight to be comfortable. Eventually, Jessica reluctantly decided to do without them.

Jessica got her uniform on, and then headed out of the apartment, to work as a checkout girl at the local supermarket. The day went by as normal for the most part, except for the fact that Jessica was unbelieveably horny the whole time. It was horrible trying to hide her arousal from the customers. When she got home that evening, she was so unbelievably horny, that she simply stripped naked, and started frantically masturbating on the sofa. An hour or so later, the door opened, and James walked in.

"Woah babe, a little excited are we?" he smirked.

"You better get over here and fuck me right now!" Jessica practically screamed at him, her mind completely consumed with lust.

"With pleasure," James smiled.

James stripped off as fast as he could, and jumped on top of his girlfriend, ramming his dick into her. Jessica let out a loud moan as she felt her boyfriend thrust in and out of her. She could have sworn his dick felt bigger, but she didn't think much into it, as she was too focused on how insanely pleasurable it felt. A few minutes later, she felt herself approaching the point of no return.

"Uh God Jamie, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned.

"Me too babe, here it comes! Uhhhhhh!" James groaned, as he began shooting his load into Jessica's pussy. She came too, and was blown away by how good it was. James and Jessica had a pretty satisfying sex-life, but nothing they'd done in the past had ever come close to this. No words could describe how insanely pleasurable it felt.

"Oh God baby, it's not stopping!" Jessica moaned in slight worry, after about a minute of constant orgasm.

"I know babe, enjoy," James replied. He reached down, and started making out with her, at the same time picking her up by her enlarged ass. He carried her through the apartment, to their bedroom, where they flopped down onto the bed, to continue their constant orgasm.

Hours later, their mysteriously long and pleasurable orgasms came to an end, and the two lovers laid cuddling and panting in each-other's arms. It took nearly 15 minutes before Jessica could manage any words.

"That was...it was..." she panted.

"Heavenly? Out of this world? Divine?" James finished her sentence for her. "I know, I know. Why don't you get some sleep babe?" Suddenly, Jessica fell into a deep sleep. Of course, I'm sure you're wondering what had caused all of these strange occurances. Or not, assuming you bothered to read the first chapter, or the story description. But I bet you're wondering about the exact circumstances! Fine, I'll tell you!

The previous night, he'd been woken up by loud moaning. He opened his eyes, and realised that he wasn't in his bed, and this wasn't his bedroom. This was infinitely more lavish and luxurious, and it was probably the most comfortable bed in existance. He looked up, and saw that next to him was a teenage couple, fucking doggy style.

"Oh, you're awake, one moment please," the boy said. Suddenly he and the girl groaned loudly, and it was obvious that they'd reached orgasm.

After a minute or so, the boy pulled out, and the two of them sat on opposite sides of James.

"Welcome James," the boy said.

"W-where am I?" James asked, scared.

"Don't be scared James, we're not gonna hurt you," the girl said, stroking his bare skin softly.

"Here, this'll loosen you up," the boy said. Suddenly James moaned as he felt his dick explode in orgasm, blasting his jizz onto the bed. "As for where you are, this is my bedroom."

"Okay...well, who are you both?" James asked, his dick still tingling.

"My name is Amia," the girl replied. "I've been looking forward to meeting you."

"Are you an angel? Is this heaven!? Am I dead!?" James asked, getting increasingly agitated and worried with each question.

"I'm not just an angel, I'm an archangel," the girl replied calmly. Her voice was soothing, and made James feel safe. "Specifically, I'm God's chief archangel. The only person who outranks me is the Big G himself. Yes this is heaven, and no, you're not dead."

"Then why am I here?" James asked. "I'm not religious or anything."

"I know, I read your file," Amia told him. "My Lord, perhaps you should explain things from here."

"Of course Amia," the boy said. "You see, I'd like you to replace me."

"Replace you?" James asked, confused. "I don't understand, who are you?"

"Back when I was a mortal like you, I was known as Jack, but that was a long time ago," the boy replied. "But you know me by a different name. James, I'm God."

"No..no..." James said. "God's not real."

"Let's review the evidence shall we?" said the boy claiming to be God. "You wake up to find yourself in a strange bed in a strange bedroom, next to a teenage couple fucking. You're then given the most powerful orgasm of your life."

"Yeah..but.." James stuttered.

"I'll let Amia handle the rest," God said.

God began to fade out of existance, until he was gone.

"Hey, where'd he go!?" James asked.

"To the Gods' heaven, where all former Gods go when they resign," Amia explained.

"Resign? You mean...?"

"Yes, he is no longer God. You are?"

"I'm God?"

"Yes my Lord. It's tradition for God's to eventually resign their position and choose a successor. Fortunately, allowed me to help to choose you. Most Gods just choose them at random, and end up making silly decisions."

"You said you'd read my file. Can I see it?"

"Of course Lord, it is yours after all."

Amia opened the bedside drawer, and pulled out a large file. On the front was his name, and a photo of him.

"Wow, that's pretty big," James said.

"It's just part 1 of 2067," Amia told him. "Would you like me to go and get the others Lord?"

"No thanks..." James said, opening his file.

"In there is every single detail about you," Amia explained. "Everything you've ever done, said, or thought about. I hope you don't mind me reading it. I had to to help your predecessor decide to choose you. If you'd like, you could erase my memory of what I read in there."

"No, it's fine," James replied. "So..do I have powers?"

"My Lord, you're omnipotent," Amia said. "You can do absolutely anything. Try it out."

James looked down at the file, and focused his mind. It began to float into the air, and his eyes widened.

"Wow, I really do have powers!" James exclaimed.

"Yes my Lord," Amia said. "But before you go off having fun, we need to discuss your duties."

"Duties?"

"Yes my Lord. As God, it is your responsibility to judge the dead, answer prayers, and do a whole host of other things. Traditionally, new Gods dedicate one day a week to their duties. If you don't mind Lord, could you perhaps have that day be today? It's free you up for the next week. Assuming you agree to all this of course."

"I guess, but one thing first..." James reached out with his powers, and made the changes to his sleeping girlfriend that she's noticed earlier this chapter. "Alright, let's go."

James spent the day with Amia, performing his Godly duties. And you know the rest of what happened.

"It's good to be God," James thought. He gave the sleeping Jessica another kiss, and allowed himself to drift off to sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)