More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alekzander50 Alekzander50

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

A Goblin King (Inspired by Goblin Slayer)

You feel your essence. Your spirit. Warring within the bubbling pool, the chaotic energies of a higher power and dark origin sought out to mold you and shape you to whatever form you wished. You felt a spark of what could be and grabbed hold of the dark energies, showing them with your spirit what form you wished to take.

The dark energies paused and gave off a feeling of amusement before following your wish. Pain was the first thing you were given, then even more pain, then a pain so great and white hot it put all the other instances of pain to shame. You were then left with the feeling of slowly growing with power.

The pain you felt before was your body taking shape. Your spirit being forcefully molded to create a silhouette of your desired form, before being condensed to create a black skeleton framework of bones infused with dark energies. Said energies began to use the bubbling liquid around you to slowly and painfully grow veins, nerves, and organs yet also evolving them to be far more efficient and durable.

Then came the muscles, your skeleton jaw opened in a silent scream as the pain increased to even greater heights. The bubbling pool of liquid around him felt like burning your muscles into existence. The green concoction began to finish up the touches to your muscles all the while the dark energies that stood off to the side waited until it was their turn, now it was time and the mentioned energy entered into your muscles and began to infuse themselves into your fiber and sinew. The muscles finished, your eyes were formed by the dark energies within your body, now finished in their job. Leaving you with the most evil red eyes had you been able to see it.

Finally, with a sudden silence. The liquid mixture ceased its bubbling before rushing to your muscly form. The liquid running over your muscles in a strange way, your eyes followed the rushing liquid and saw that it was creating a layer of skin that looked like an abnormal shade to even the darkest looking of the goblins, seeing as it was a deep color of black. But you wouldn't know of that yet.

As you body grew its skin, you felt an itch on the back of your head, before an explosion of hair bursted from said area, creating this long spiky wave of white-ish silver hair.

Now that your body was finished. The dark energies within your body bound your spirit to the body of your choice, as well as kick starting the body's functions.

Reflexively, you tried to take in a gulp of air but swallowed the vile liquid instead. Feeling the 'ground' beneath you. You quickly coiled your legs and pushed with all your might, launching you out of the mixture which began to resume bubbling.

Your form landed on your feet with a heavy thud and a small quake. Finally out of the mixture, you could inspect yourself more clearly as you coughed out the disgusting liquid.

Using the knowledge acquired by unknown means, you immediately attributed it to the knowledge of the dark energy. You saw that you stood at an impressive height of 10 feet and 8 inches tall, your bulk was also equally as impressive, muscles fit for a bodybuilder yet you still feel as light as a feather. With a curiosity you looked down at yourself and nodded at your rather unnatural tool, it still was a normal cock, except for the size which was a whopping 8 inches flaccid, you wondered exactly just how big would you get should it get hard.

After inspecting yourself, you felt the presence of a watcher. Turning your head, you saw...

What was it that you saw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)