More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littlerick Littlerick

What item is purchased from the store?

A Glass Fishbowl?

Have you ever wanted to shrink down a friend, a family member, or even a complete stranger, and keep them as a pet? No? Well with this fishbowl that can be a reality!

Simply point the open end of the bowl at the intended victi…targe…person you want to try it on, say the simple incantation written on the bottom of the bowl, and poof they’ll be shrunken down, stripped of all clothing, and you’ve got yourself a brand new pet! (Don’t forget to feed them!)

If you ever wish to release your pet, simply turn the bowl over so that the opening will face the ground, and the person inside will return to their normal size! The best part is, once they’ve returned to themselves, they won’t remember a thing about their captivi…their experience in the fishbowl, guaranteed! (Attention: No guarantee experiences will be forgotten.)

WARNING: User should never point bowl at themselves while using incantation. User should avoid smashing bowl at all costs. Any accidents, disappearances, unwanted shrinking, , or property damage caused by compression magic, or the abrupt termination of said magic from misuse of this fishbowl can not be legally tied to “Notamagic Glassworks Incorporated”.

Who wants a pet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)