More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingAngle666 KingAngle666

What type of person are you?

A Gay Pervert

As you walk out of the forest with the book, your mind races with all the sick things you could use this book to do. To everyone, you've always been the nice, semi-sweet guy who just happens to like other guys but other than that is a typical all-American boy. However, deep down you have always had fucked up desires and fantasies, things you would probably never do because you knew you weren't the kind of guy who could get away with such things. But you can already feel the power of this book emboldening you.

Its just your luck, or maybe his unluck, that you come across your best friend Nick and his skateboard up on the empty road. Nick is as straight as straight guys come (as supportive as he tries to be, he still can't quite wrap his head around the whole you being gay thing). You've always had a thing for him, and now with this book you can make that thing a reality. You've always thought that Nick would make a much better cock sucker than a pussy-licker. But first you better make sure this book really works.

'Two. Shout I LOVE SUCKING DICKS' You mentally say while watching Nick. This is the moment of truth. You can't help but feel a little bit of surprise though that it actually works, your buddy screams that he loves sucking dicks from the top of his lungs.

He still hasn't noticed your presence. But he is about to. Now that you know this works you can have some fun with him.

What Do You Decide to Do With Nick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)