More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

A Futa's Price, by LonelyLez

“Good day everyone, today we are reading...”

CRASH!!!

“Gina...”

*unintelligble screeching*

“No! Bad Gina! Down!”

More crashing.

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

“...have you calmed down?”

“NO!”

“Look, I know I expected this to be over, but...”

“You know what, Marcie? Fine. I'm over it.”

“Really? You don't look over it.”

“I'm done. I reached acceptance. This is my life now. Just tell me what the fuck we are reading this week in this purgatory hellhole.”

“Glad to see you are on board. This time we are taking a look at A Futa's Price, by LonelyLez

“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“I will probably regret asking but...have you calmed down?”

“...”

“I take that as a yes. So this story takes place in an alternate reality in which earth has a third, and very dominant gender: Futa.”

dsföjfsuisu%&/(weü0jfüwjo?j@oüijw98jef0je0jfwe0jw0$$$$

“How are your vocal cords even capable of producing that sound?”

“Years of training.”

“Good to know. To cut to the chase, in this universe women can't get pregnant until a Futa *ehem* “primes” them for conception first.”

“Well, maybe they just shouldn't get pregnant then!”

“That would doom the human race, Gina.”

“Better then live in a world infested by dickgirls.”

“We follow our main character, Sam, who is in the process of getting married to his childhood sweetheart Lily.”

“Very romantic.”

“They are a bit on the conservative side, so Lily is still a virgin.”

“Geez! I wonder where this is going!”

He can't wait for them to reach the honeymoon sweet.

“pfft.”

“Oh, for fucks sake.”

“Get it? Because it's honey and...”

“I get it!”

“But I digress, before the two lovebirds can have their first night, Lily's best friend Anna needs to cum into her about a dozen times.”

“So, aside from the whole dick on girl thing, this is also one of those cuck stories. I just don't get it. Why the fuck would you want to see your wife getting banged by someone else?”

“I suppose it's the humiliation aspect of it that really gets people off. Some just have a strong desire to feel inferior.”

“Given the amount of authors who submit their story to us...there are a lot of them out there.”

“Six hours later and Sam returns to a scene of utter debauchery. Lily and Anna evidently enjoyed their tryst and Sam can find solace in the fact that he will never satisfy his wife to that degree.”

“Yeah, very solacing.”

And this is where the story comes to a close.”

“Let's fucking go. We are done!”

“Gina, please. That was only three chapters. One of them consisting solely of backstory and lore.”

“Three too many.”

“Be that as it may, we are reading on.”

“Fuck.”

READING IN PROGRESS AGAIN

“See Gina, that wasn't so bad now was it?”

“....haa...”

“A bit of context here, after the initial few chapters we turn back time and now get to witness what exactly happens between Anna and Lily, while Sam was waiting in the next room.”

“What kinda fancy ass way of storytelling is this? Why give us a TL/DR version of your dumb story in the first place!”

“I actually quite like it, I don't think it was planned but it came out well. Anyways, the following chapters are all pure sex. As a matter of fact, this might be the story with the most sex/plot ratio.”

“And it's with a fucking dickgirl.”

“That is of course because the sex is the plot here. It is rather refreshing really.”

“Sure, whatever you say Marcie.”

“But before we begin, we are treated to a warning.”

Warning: In addition to the cuckolding themes of the story, this chapter and subsequent chapters contain consensual and rough sex.

“Consensual ...isn't this the part where you usually call the writer a moron, Marcie?”

“Well...I would but...I kinda get what the author was going for. You have to admit that Annie and Lily's relationship is kind of adorable.”

“I admit nothing.”

“Annie wants to violate and Lily but she also cares a lot about her. This inner conflict really speaks to me.”

“Yeah, I don't get it. Just look at this shit.”

Annie digs in the cabinet and pulls out a sharpie. Being part of the honeymoon suite's sex toy selection, the marker uses a special formula, designed to stay on skin for as long as possible. Supposedly it can stay legible for around six months unless the solvent is applied. Annie makes a mental note to dump the solvent down the drain first chance she gets.

“...your point?”

“How the fuck is that cute! The dickgirl scribbles all over Lily's body with permanent marker! That's fucking awful!”

“But also very hot.”

“Yeah, no, just awful. “

“...If I remember correctly you once doodled a cat on my face while I was sleeping.”

“First, that was a cow and second I wouldn't scribble a fucking dick on your face if I have to look at it for months!”

“Good to know.”

“And besides that, how can you say this shit is hot with lines like this:”

Impulsively, Annie sticks out her tongue and licks Lily's face, long and slow, like fucking Jabba the Hutt.

“Err...look, I never said the author is without flaw.”

“Don't bring up some fat space slug in your porn if you want me to get off on it!”

“ Anyways, back to the doodling.”

“What's your obsession with this?”

Since the solvent is specific to the marker, she won't be able to buy just any bottle of solvent to get rid of it. If Annie dumps the liquid, Lily will be sporting her new look for months.

“From a corporate perspective that appears to be a needlessly convoluted design choice for their product. As a shareholder I would be very upset.”

“And of course dickgirl dumps the solvent down the drain. She nearly gets an orgasm while doing so. This is why all dickgirls are evil.”

“You know markers are one thing, but nothing beats forcing someone to get a tattoo. I still occasionally masturbate to it.”

“This story really brings out the worst in you, doesn't it?”

“Anything else you want to point out?”

“Actually, yes. Lets take a look at the most fucked up shit.”

"Sam gave me this after our third date. It was the first thing he ever gave me. I want to wear it while you cram your dick down my throat and fuck me as brutally as you can!"

“That is....a bit too vicious for my taste, especially since the choker gets destroyed in the process.”

“Does this bitch even love the fuck boy? Like seriously! That was his first present!”

“My Gina, I never pegged you for such a romantic.”

“Shut up. I can be romantic when I want to. Not that you ever care.”

“Heh, sorry. I treat you to some lemon cake later, alright?”

“Don't try to bribe me with cake!”

“And with that we are all caught up. Sam finally gets his turn and they life happily ever after.”

“Great.”

“Well, Gina? Did you get off on this?”

“Fuck no, but given how much you sucked this authors dick, I bet you did.”

“First off, I am pretty sure an author with the name “LonelyLez” is female.”

“Yeah, big deal. As we have well established at this point being female does not exclude you from having a dick.”

“But yes, yes I did.”

“Fucking knew it.”

“What can I say? Sam's point of view was pretty meh for me, but once we switched to Annie it hit all the sweet spots. And there are certainly some parallels to my relationship with you and Cutie.”

“Does that mean I'm the dickgirl or the cuck?”

“I leave that up to your fertile imagination. Anyways, I enjoyed this one. Especially since it is a story about cuckolding, that isn't the usual depressing fare. There are some surprisingly wholesome moments in this.”

“Thanks, I hated it.”

“In fact, I don't even have any of my usual constructive criticism to bring up. Well, except for one point. The constant author note''s were rather annoying and broke up the flow. These belong in the comment section, not the story.”

“That's the least of this shitshow's problem.”

“Oh, please, Gina. I could tell you where getting a bit hot and bothered yourself.”

“Excuse me!”

“Actually...this might be a guilty pleasure of yours. It does feel nice to indulge in these every once in a while.”

“FUCK NO!”

“You know...one of these days I want to fuck you while Cutie is asleep on the bed. I think that would be extremely hot, having your juices all splashed over his adorable sleeping face. Oh, of course I would have to give him some sleeping pills so he doesn't wake up.”

“Marcie, why did you feel it was needed to share this information with us?”

“But perhaps I will wait with this until Cutie and I are married.”

“Fuck this, I want my cake!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)