More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BradRepko BradRepko

Where are you at? College? Your part-time job? Home?

A Friend's House

You are at the house of your longtime friend, Issac. Issac and you met when you were both in grade school, and you have been best friends ever since. He has never judged you for your condition, and he has always stuck by your side, never trying to take advantage of your transformed state. At least, until recently, when he has started to act a little different around you.

It all started after an incident where the two of you had been watching a football game together at his house. During the second half, two of the cheerleaders from the opposing teams got into an argument, and then a scuffle that ended up as a full on brawl between the two cheer leading teams. Not ones to miss a good cat fight, both of you continued to watch as the officials started to break it up, and then it happened. One of the cheerleader's shirt and bra was torn away, revealing her bare breast as she screamed and try to claw the other girl. After a moment, the camera quickly switched to one in the commentators box, but that all girl brawl, followed by the sudden exposure of her large, pert breast, was enough to trigger your arousal. "No! Not now!" you tried to will yourself to not get aroused, but it was too late, your cock was filling up with blood and growing erect, and you knew what that meant. Issac knew it to, and gave a muttered curse under his breath as he knew this meant he would miss the rest of the game. In an instant, you were no longer yourself, but Doe. Everything that happened after that was like watching it through someone else's eyes. It was you, but it was like you were only partly there. You very quickly began groping your large, supple breasts, much larger than those of the cheerleader who had been on television, and trying to seduce Issac. Somehow, he managed to fight of your advances and managed to get you to his car and drive you to your home, where he could lock you in your room until you could get yourself off enough to revert to your normal self. However, at some point you had his hand onto your breast and pleaded with him to fuck you. Still aroused from the scuffle on TV, this might of been the first time he had actually considered it, for just a moment, not seeing his friend under the effects of some gypsy curse, but instead as a sexy, horny slut that was begging him to be fucked. It passed after a moment, but since then he has been more anxious around you, distant, as if he was uncomfortable around you.

It's been a month since then, and part of the reason you came over today was to hopefully patch things up between you two. However, you have noticed a couple things odd today. First off, although it's only the two of you and you've been friends forever, he usually at least gets dressed in casual clothes when you come over, but today he is still wearing the same boxer shorts and tee shirt he sleeps in. Then, when you went to use the bathroom, you notice that he had left a porno out on the kitchen sink, presumably having had it out to masturbate and simply forgot to put it it away, but still, it makes you wonder. He usually isn't so careless about these things, being rather tidy and organized. Maybe you're just over thinking things a bit. Otherwise, he seems like he's back to normal and you've been talking and laughing like you always have.

You've been over for about an hour, when he suddenly turns to you and asks, "Hey, John, how about we watch a movie. I rented this DVD a few days ago at Videobusters and I haven't had a chance to watch all of it yet, and it's due back tomorrow."

"Sure man, put it on, it's not like there's anything better on TV." you say without thinking or bothering to ask what the movie is. Issac has similar tastes to you, so for you agree without asking about the movie isn't that unusual, as it's typically something you've wanted to see too. However, you can't shake the feeling that something feels off and that maybe you should have asked what movie it is first. Still it's too late to change your mind now, he's already turned on the DVD player, and to tell him to tell you what the movie is first at this point would be saying you don't trust him, and you certainly don't want to suggest that. So, you can only sit and wait, a nameless anxiety building in you about what's going to appear on the screen after the international copyright warnings.

What did he put in the DVD? An action or comedy movie? Or is it a XXX movie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)