More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BradRepko BradRepko

What did he put in the DVD? An action or comedy movie? Or is it a XXX movie?

Hentai DVD -Ranma 1/2 Tentacle Terror-

Shit. A hentai movie about a guy with a similar curse to your own getting by tentacle monsters, this doesn't bode well at all. What the hell was Issac thinking asking you to watch this movie, when you can sympathize with the main character's plight so easily. You were suspicious about his actions before, but now you are really concerned that he is thinking with his little head rather than his big one.

Sitting on the other side of the couch from you, Issac relaxes and watches as the movie starts up, his casual state of dress allowing him plenty of room down there to get excited, which judging by the content shouldn't take too long. The plot opens with some guy falling into one of the 1,000 cursed springs located at the same place where Ranma got his curse. However, instead of turning into a girl, this guy gets turned into a giant floating monster with one eye and thousands of penis shaped tentacles. That's pretty much as far as the plot dynamics go, for the monster suddenly shows up in Japan, and goes after Ranma for some unspecified reason, who is for some reason unable to transform back into a guy like normal. Within five minutes of the opening, Ranma is being by numerous tentacle cocks in his/her mouth, ass, cunt, and between her tits, which are much larger than in the canonical series. Issac has always had a thing for red heads, and so he is sporting wood in his shorts in no time. Of course, you're a red head as well, and when you transform into Doe your hair becomes long and glamorous, only adding to your concerns, since as Doe you are just his type.

After several assaults on the main character and his friends, coating them in thick streams of monster jizz, you find yourself unable to hold back your own arousal and the next thing you know, you have transformed. Your attention remains focused on the movie, but now you are fantasizing about what it would be like to be in Ranma's shoes, being by the many tentacle cocks of that monster. Lifting up your shirt, you begin to fondle and massage your tits, moaning in pleasure as your eyes remain glued on the TV screen. You grind your thighs together, trying to stimulate your now dripping pussy as you pinch your nipples and squeeze your fleshy orbs. Issac's attention, however, has drifted from the television and he is now openly gawking at you as you fondle yourself, although you remain oblivious as you watch Ranma's tummy bulge from cum and monster offspring.

What does Issac do? Watch you? Scoot closer and fondle you? Make his move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)