More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Primus359 Primus359

What did he put in the DVD? An action or comedy movie? Or is it a XXX movie?

Red Headed Sluts Next Door - 7

“Dude!” you holler at your best friend, Issac as the DVD title appears on screen, rolling across some deep and inviting looking cleavage.

“What?” Issac responds in apparent confusion though his eyes never leave the screen to look at you. Almost as quickly as the ‘play’ option light up on the menu, Issac hits it, beginning the movie.

“Fuck man!” you yell even louder this time as you begin to rise. This is a set up, you’re almost sure of it. Almost.

“Oh… OH!” Issac says as he seems to catch on to what he’s done wrong. “Geeze, I’m sorry, John ” he apologizes quickly, as he waves you back down onto the couch. Quickly he snatches up the remote control and points it at the TV. Instead of the movie stopping, however, it skips forward a scene to a beautiful, busty redhead on her knees doing her best to completely swallow the cock of a guy dressed like a pizza delivery man. She lets out a throaty moan around the massive organ as if it were the most delicious thing she’d ever tasted in her life. Her full breasts bob up and down as she does the same with her head.

‘Yum,’ says the other voice in your head.

No! Immediately you slam your eyes shut as the blood starts to rush to your groin. But it’s too late, the other you, that fucking whore, Doe , is waking up. “Change it! Change it! Change it!” you yell at your friend as the moaning from the TV starts to grow louder.

“Shoot, the batteries just fell out,” Issac says and you can tell without looking that there’s a smirk on his face. If you get through this, you'll kill him.

‘But he can fuck me silly till then,’ coos Doe into your head, stronger now than before. You're losing this battle. You usually do. It’s the rare occasion in which you can stop yourself before things go too far.

“Damn it,” you sputter in rage as your body begins to undergo the change. You open my eyes and immediately break into a sprint from the room. “I gotta get home,” you yell over your shoulder as you turn the corner and race down the hallway towards the front door.

“Oh… alright,” Issac calls after you, “I’ll be over to check on you in a few.” Bastard.

‘I’ll be waiting,” Doe coos into your head again and you have to fight to keep it from actually coming out of your mouth. Her mouth.

You grab the doorknob to his front door with hands that are far more slender and than they were just a few minutes ago. Quickly, you yank the door open but then stop, staring out across the several lawns that you’ll need to cover to reach home. You’ll never make it.

Already you can feel your chest start to swell outwards, pressing your suddenly sensitive nipples against your tshirt.

You’ve only got seconds left and the world is becoming fuzzier as Doe begins to take control. Do you make a run for it? What else can you do?

So, what are you gonna do?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)