More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LenioTG LenioTG

Yeah, sort of!

A Drive Later

"Hi Jane, nice to see you" David says, opening the door.

"David, I'm so glad to see you!" Jane says, hugging him. She's wearing flats, while he's wearing sneakers, but that's not the reason why he's so much taller.

Jane is a cute girl. Someone could say she's just average, but David likes her very much: his type doesn’t sport huge breasts or a massive bottom. Jane is what he's looking for: pale skin, brown shoulder-length hair. She's slender, and, considering her small height (just 155cm, or 5’1ft) you could define her as petite.

David, on the other hand, is huge. Not because of his massive muscles, but thanks to the reliable layer of fat that surrounds his bodies, both under a war blanket in the winter and under the aggressive summer sun. He's 190cm tall (6’2ft), and he weighs 85kg (190lbs).

"So" David asks "what's your idea? Should we order something online?"

"Don't worry about that, we shouldn't waste any money. This may sound silly... but why don't we dress as each other?"

"...what? Are you out of your mind?! I don't want everyone to laugh at me!"

"Why do you care about other people all of a sudden? Come on, it will be fun!" Jane shows a bag full of clothes and accessories.

"You can’t be serious…”.

"I’ve brought some of my clothes. Come on, let's try it, and if we don't like the look, we’ll find something else".

"This is not happening. I'm not wearing your clothes. Also because I don't want to rip them: they're so small!"

"I see... so, could I try some of yours?"

“...go ahead".

A few minutes later, Jane is wearing his jeans, his sneakers and his shirt.

"Hahaha" David is having so much fun "You look like a child playing with his dad's clothes!".

Suddenly, Jane loses her bright smile.

"No Jane... it’s not that you’re short... you know…”.

"We both know I'm short. Don’t lie to me”.

"I've never lied to you! You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever met!" David sounds unsure and embarrassed. Yet he really feels that way.

"Ok... thanks, I guess. Just forget it. So... is my idea that bad?"

"I'm sorry Jane... but it is. Not only everyone will laugh at us, but you would continuously stumble. And about me wearing your clothes, that would be even worse".

"Maybe you're right... Alice and Julie did it at the last party, but their bodies weren’t this different...”

"Oh... I didn't even remember that. Yeah, Alice and Julie were the center of last year party!"

And that's when a better idea comes to Jane's mind: Alice. Of course, wait for it: she's a witch.

"So you're telling me you like my idea, but you just don't think it would be viable?"

"Uhm... yes!"

"What if there were a way for us to really fit in each other’s clothes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"You're scaring me... ok, I promise."

"A friend of mine... she's... I know it sounds crazy, but… she's a witch".

"Come on, you’re really determined to make fun of me today".

"I'm serious! Just trust me...”

"I do trust you. But… are you for real?! Witches do not exist!".

"How can you say that? If they existed, they wouldn't run ads on newspapers to make the world know about their little coven, don’t you think?".

"Okay... but I just can't believe this. Anyway, how could a witch even help us?"

"She could transform you into me, and vice versa!"

"Hahaha... that would be hilarious".

"What do you have to lose?"

“...my time?".

"Come on! Do you have a better idea?"

"We could dress as Batman and Robin!".

"Next one?".

"...”

"So, would you try this out with me?"

"Ok... as long as it's fast. And if it doesn't work, I deserve a beer for the precious time you’ll make me waste!".

Deal!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)