More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

What are you

A Dragon Princess Knight

What is a Dragon Princess Knight? Well, you are a Princess because your father is the king of this land. You became a Knight because you were the youngest of three siblings. The oldest is your half-brother, the Prince. Then there is your half-sister, she is locked away in a tower guarded by a dragon. This dragon happens to be your mother.

She is small for a dragon and quite intelligent. On one of your farther's visits to his daughter, she seduced him by telling him he could pass without gifting her gold if he gave her something else she desired.

The King (called Fredric) was eager to save his gold so accepted the offer. The Dragon (called Perscitia) lay over her small gold pile and opened up her blue wings to reveal a body almost identical in size and shape to that of a human compleat with a small blue slit between her hind legs (but being a reptile no breasts). The king could not resist Knowing his daughter could not see from the location and his wife was not here he dropped his pants. His cock was of reasonable size for a human but pitiful in Perscitia's eyes.

After Fredric inserted himself between the glistening blue folds Perscitia folded her wings around them locking the king in place. The tip of her tail reached up to tease his bare ass and balls, it only took the king a few thrusts to climax.

Pleasure was not what Perscitia wanted, she had used magic to adapt her biology to accept human sperm. She wanted a child, specifically one that would be part human and descended from royalty, hoping to change the fate of humans and dragons.

A year later you hatched from an egg (a Dragon Princess) and raised in secret by your dragon mother who called you Aurora. You had wings, a tail and some light blue scales; but also, long brown hair, green eyes and would grow medium breasts. She taught you mainly mathematics, her favourite subject, using books previously used to teach your half-sister. You learnt how to be a lady from your half-sister and she gave you handly down cloths that she taught you how to modify to fit your wings and tail, all while keeping your existence secret from your father. Your mother also taught you tactics and combat skills including how to use your tail and wings in combat. She hated fighting but you were going to change the world.

When the time came for Knights to try and claim your half-sister, Sofia, Perscitia mainly beat them by tricking them into defeating themselves. Together you scavenged armour and weapons and set out to become a Knight.

Do you follow your mother's goal to change the world or go on your one quest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)