More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tunak23 Tunak23

How do you answer him

A Different Start

Erich's POV

Another day on King's Landing that it was,yet for Erich the day called for importance,since the final of Greyjoy's Rebellion he had not have the pleasure of meeting the Baratheon monarch on person.

The fact that the Stormlands' Knights on service of King Robert are his personal retinue is quite true but the closeness between the stormlanders is none.Erich believed that rumors like that are the shit the diplomats spill to enlighten the image of powerful nobles such as the king.The campaign seems to be similar for the gorgeous Queen Cersei and her ladies,coming from both the Crownlands and her homeland the Westerlands or as some say the ritchest of the Seven Kingdoms.

Erich shrugged,rumors aside they were royalty and sadly their kind knows no limits,the lower ranks are only pawns for them to move on their twisted board.Raising up from his study,after patching a few letters for the closest and only family he has ever had,those the problems of being part of a lower branch of nobility,despite any family history you may share with the main line,they would cast you aside like the dung balls part of their sigil.

Humming the middle age man exits his room,reaching the eccentric corridors of the Red Keep,'Curiously enough our castle shares the red stone',the memories of the home of Beetles,'Who could forget Culpeppers?'Erich ponders,the port city on the southern edge of the Mistwood has wistanded more than anyone can account for,the castle overlooks the Dewey's most precious accomplishment...Redline centre of trade and culture, curiously considered by the maesters the only Stormlander City,the others not being big enough standing only as castle villages.

Looking at the noble's on the side,Erich sighted still involved on his internal dialogue,'Redline such an amazing lair if only it was runned properly',The Beetle snapped himself, 'Yes,yes keep thinking about unpleasant memories the day will be hell'passing through several groups of nobles Erich could notice a certain expectation on their faces while they stole glances at him before going back to whisper.

'Rumors must be on the air since the royal missive'

The Knight made his way to the great halls entrance where the Queen's maidens were whispering,leaded by Cersei Lannister herself,'Royalty does something beyond fucking and drinking it seems'Erich couldn't help but muster an amused smile at the sight of Queen Cersei's beauty,the golden hair running down her shaped face with those green eyes full of mischief only a Lannister would possess.

The Lion Queen made her way to him,as she dismissed with a hand gesture the several maidens that were kissing her queenly ass for all morning it seemed, smiling as if Casterly Rock itself stand next to her to conquer.

"Lord Dewey"Cersei Lannister called with a little of desire on her voice yet mostly nostalgia.

"Greetings my queen thougth I would hardly consider myself a lord it is appreciated"Erich answered wearily,he had not spoken to the lioness in years either,since the fortnight of her wedding at Greenstone,he had the luck to assist being one of Robert's,"Stormlander Circle",he remembers little about the festivities only the constant scowling on her brother's face and the fact that he got really drunk.Perphaps that was the moment they reach such animosity?

"None of that"She said giving giving him a playful shake of head,her lips helding warmness and anticipation,"One of Robert's Knights should not held such a modesty, speaking of my husband he seems to be eager to see you as well Lord Dewey"The lioness said those words getting closer to his ear,this time lust clear in her voice as if there was a game playing only she knew about,delivering a soft bite Cersei let go of her grip.

'What?Why was the damn Cersei Lannister flirting with him'Erich was starting to get confused and aroused,his friend already standing at half mast and fuck!the Queen was staring right at it,'Come on Erich, don't let her play with you,answer or the court will suspect something'The Stormlander put his smile back on his tanned face and give the expected answer.

"The King must miss the familiarity of his countrymen,I'm sure that's all"seeing the Queen's lost in her thoughts staring at her manly place,Erich was getting worried about the damn crowds staring at the exchange,'Sure there is more than a little bird with them,on our days there is no moment without a pair of eyes staring at your neck'.

Stepping forward as a meaning to call the Queen of Westeros' attention, remembering the gorgeous beauty next to him that the conversation must remain polite,'And hopefully end soon'Erich grimaced about the hate the seven were cursing him with."Sure you miss the beauty of the crowded Lannisport or the might of Casterly Rock".

The Queen blinked but as Erich noticed couldn't stop the blush that began to grace her Sharp Lannister features.A maiden Erich could identify as a Lannister cousin of hers whispered to her while sending a lustful gaze at the very same Dewey,and then the mischievous smile came back and with it the snark,"Well when the Queen is needed,she must take care of her tasks even when the one's calling her are just wenches"sending a cold state to the mentioned girl,'That is Cersei's true behaviour cold as the Long Night,not with me thougth,What the hell is happening?'Erich was aroused and excited as fuck,that of course didn't help his compression either.

The Lioness turned her head back to him before leaving desire clear on the green orbs,"Lord Dewey,know my eagerness to continue this meeting far from prying eyes"and then the Queen took her leave and the Knight could breath again,'I must meet Sera and Mira after all this,a day should not start as erotically as today, What's a man going to do?'

Shaking his head Erich made his way into the Throne room as two guards he recognised as Arryn men still on the capital,'The of Jon Arryn was a fast and deadly blow to the Kingdom's stability,Why are his guards still here when the Mad Fish and Robert are back on the Eyrie,'wearily Erich walked inside sparing a few looks to the Lannister And Stark men clearly antagonising each on other on the court,on the way he could also see various pretty Crowland nobles obviously trying to harbor the favour of House Baratheon.

As he slowly reached the Iron Throne,Erich saw two members of the Kingsguard the first being that failure of a knight Meryn Trant is and the familar figure of the Kingslayer smirking at him evily,Erich looked closer at him and could see a sad expression?What could happen to the disgraced bodyguard?Erich amused kneel paying homage to his liege.

The King had changed much over the years once the tall and well-built man that handled his warhammer like a toy out of a Stormlander's feast,now a shade of his former fame with a round belly and a wine red face stood beside him.'It was Lyanna's Stark ,that brought down the hero and the marrying the Lannister destroyed him completely'.

Beside him the former hand of the King,Eddard Stark,Lord of the North and its Warden.His long and gaunt face washing away any amount of doubt of his competence as Hand of the King.Erich remembered him when he came to relieve Storm's End from the Reach's hands,the stormlander despises how he came unscratched to the Baratheon's ancestral seat and took all the recognition the middle Baratheon brother deserved.

Stealing a brief look at the crowd Erich could distinct a septa reprimanding two girls for their behaviour at court,she must have started a while ago due to the tired look on her face.The first had a shining redhead similar as his and was staring at the meeting with admiration,when she meet his eyes only blushed and looked away,'Must be new at court,so many innocence is not always seen,redhead girls are supposed to have a fiery temper thougth' then his gaze fall on a little brunette with a long face,her expression was playful and calculating as if expecting a great calamity was about to happen,she tried to run out of the elder woman's grip at her cloak but failed miserably,'They must be the hand's daughters best not to mess with them,I'll try to be their friend a Stark is an ally worthy to mention'.

Then all gazes moved over to the King as he started his speech,"Look Ned,The Dung Knight has decided to pay us a visit..."

What did he say?

Yes a painfully long day for poor Erich.

What does the King demand of Erich?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)