More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VeryBigGuy VeryBigGuy

Are you that lucky?

A Different Guy in the Same Situation (And no, you're still not that lucky)

Hey guys, new writer here! My English teachers keep telling me to start writing for fun since I have a knack for it. I doubt I'm going to end up a novelist or anything but if nothing else I figured I'd cut my teeth on stuff that makes me horny until I iron out my writing voice.

Anyway this story will look VERY familiar at first. I love the main story for this one, but felt it was a bit TOO porn-y for my taste, so here we are. As the title implies, a separate protagonist takes the lead here with a completely different backstory in almost the exact initial park situation and surrounded by the exact same initial park characters as Mike from the main branch. So I'm going to condense those first few chapters into one to try to hold your interest. If you have any ideas, edits, or critiques for me please feel free. I don't have a lot of ego. Check it out, and try not to call me a Plagiarist, because I will literally be plagiarizing a few of A.Dent's lines.

'At least it's going to rain,' I thought, as I sauntered to class. I had plenty of time before class started and it was my fun class anyway, so I took the route that let me enjoy the moist air and pleasant mild April temperature, through the park. I stopped for a moment and took in the surroundings. There weren't many people here today by virtue of the incoming weather, but I still enjoyed observing my surroundings and the people around me. Beyond the few dog walkers around, a few people in particular caught my eye.

First was a guy sitting on a bench. I say 'a guy' because this was the most generic 'guy' I had ever seen. He was average, white, had relatively short hair, and looked like he was dressed for an average day at the office. The only thing that caught my eye really was that he looked extremely frustrated; like he stepped into a puddle AND gum and was trying to cool off before getting to work. I silently wished things worked out for him.

Along the path heading toward me was an old gentleman, dapperly dressed as if he was meeting an old friend, but didn't forget his umbrella. He seemed... like me. He was there to absorb the climate and look at interesting people. He smiled and nodded at me, to which I responded in kind.

But what caught my eye the most was a woman walking down the hill. She was lovely. White, Blond, a little older than I was but I wasn't picky. The sundress did nothing to hide her killer body underneath, either. I'm not embarrassed to say that I am an elitist of conventional beauty. Smooth skin, hourglass figure, large breasts; this girl was quite the looker.

Which is lucky for her, considering that my gawking at her saved her life.

"LOOK OUT!" I called, my voice almost catching in my throat. I hadn't spoken much that morning apparently. A golf cart was bounding down the hill towards us. She jumped in surprise. She had earbuds in and was looking at her phone. Without enough time to explain, I grab her arm and pivot, trying to pull her (and myself, I was in a bit of a hurry) into the flower bed lining the path. Thankfully, I make it, albeit a bit roughly, and the girl lands on top of me with an admittedly cute squeak.

"You okay?" I quickly get out. "Sorry abo-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You could have killed me. Are you some kind of pervert? Grabbing women in the park?"

"What?!?" I panic. Did she not notice the golf cart? "Wait no, I was-"

"Save it, asshole!" she emphasized by jumping off of me. "I hope you got a good feel, I'm getting the cops!" She dusted herself off "ugh, you got mud all over my shoes, and my phone almost got wet. Asshole!" She stormed off down the hill past the crowd.

I sigh. I didn't want that cute face to be stained with such vitriolic disgust; she was really cute. Sore, despite the flower bed, I begin to pull myself to my feet when that average guy from the bench earlier reaches his hand out to me. "You having bitch problems, too?" he asks. I chuckle, his hand, and he pulls me to my feet.

"Something like that, yeah." I was about to ask for his help when the aforementioned bitch returns with a police officer, but before I could...

"Does anyone know CPR?" A frantic yelling behind me caused guy-guy and I to get our first looks at the golf cart crash. It looks like the driver needs it, and I know how to do it. I run up the hill, and kneel next to our victim.

Suddenly I hear guy's voice again "Someone call 911. Tell them what's happened, where we are, and that we're starting chest compressions." Oh right, I forgot to actually SAY I know CPR, but screw off, I've been through a lot. I begin compressions as he kneels on the other side of him. That umbrella old man from before pulls out his phone and follows the instructions as I start the first set of compressions. After two sets, guy chimes in. "After this set, go sit down. You almost look as bad as our friend here." and then performs mouth-to-mouth. I mumble some acknowledgement and let him take over.

I hobble over to the bench guy was sitting at and collapse onto it. I see the guy doing compressions and hear distant sirens of paramedics, but that only reminds me that the cute girl from before is probably bringing the cops down on me.

"Ech..." I grunt, cupping my face in my hands. "I need to get outta here before something else horrible happens."

"Oh?" comes a calming voice to my right. The old man from before is sitting on the bench next to me. I could swear he wasn't there a moment ago.

A Mysterious Man

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)