More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yppah Yppah

What's inside the box?

A Demon (Succubus)

Eliza finds out that this is a bad idea, as a black smoke bellows out. Startling her, she drops the box. As it hits the ground, it forces itself open, the black smoke jetting upward. She feels her heart sink as she’s dumbfounded at the sight in front of her. The smoke floats in the air, moving together as it forms an almost human form. Eliza falls back, a fear building inside her. She scrambles backwards as the smoke dissipates.

In its place stood a girl, magically appearing out of the smoke. Her skin is a deep red, as if her skin was stained by bathing in blood. Dark purple hair draped over her face down to her shoulders, two small red nubs sticking out of her head. A black, skin tight bikini covers her well endowed chest and her crotch. Moving behind her was a thin tail with a heart shape on the end.

Eliza’s breathing becomes sporadic as she sees this demon appear. Looking at the door, she darts for it. As she gets close, a shock wave reverberates throw the room, slamming the door in her face. Frantically trying to escape, she can't open the door as it was locked. Fiddling with the lock, she finds that it won’t budge. “No no no.” she pants in fear. The creature lets out a low moan, sending shivers down her back as she spins around.

The demon takes a few steps forward, shambling almost like a zombie towards her, all the while moaning some ungodly sound. Eliza presses herself against the door in a fruitless attempt to distance herself. “Oh god, please no.” She cries, shutting her eyes and looking away.

Her eyes pressed shut, she waits for her own demise. The demon leans in close as Eliza can feel its breath on her cheek. It breaths in through its nose, taking in Eliza’s scent. The creature lets out a purring noise, sensually licking up her cheek.

“Oh, how I missed the taste of humans.” Shaking like a leaf, Eliza shuts her eyes even tighter. The demon chuckles. “Well, I suppose I owe you for releasing me from that vile box.” The demon says, a seductive tone to her voice. Eliza hears footsteps walking away from her. Brewing the courage, she opens her eyes. The demon struts towards a mirror, fixing its hair. Swallowing a huge lump in her throat, she manages to speak.

“Who-who are you?”

“Me? Do I really need to answer.” She answers smugly, glancing at Eliza. Her hair out of her face, Eliza is met with demonic yellow eyes. “My name’s Katonia, but please.” she sits down in a nearby chair, licking her lips. “Call me Kat.”

“What do you want?”

“Right now, I’m just relishing being free from the wretched prison. What I’ll do later...well, you’ll just have to see. But first, I want to meet the woman who freed me? What’s your name?” Eliza can feel her legs trembling, barely able to keep her standing. She opens her mouth, it quivers as she attempts to speak. Nothing comes out as Eliza stays frozen, still too terrified.

“What? Kat got your tongue.” The demon chuckles at her own pun. “So spit it out, What’s your name girl?” Eliza swallows the new lump that formed.

“E-Eliza.” She answers, feeling unable to keep her breathe.

“That’s a fitting name for such a pretty girl like yourself. Now, Eliza, how about we make a deal?” Eliza can’t process this with a clear mind. Making a deal with a demon is a bad idea, she knows that. Yet…

“What kind of deal?” Eliza asks, letting her morbid curiosity get the better of her.

What's the Demon's Deal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)