More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by dwabbit dwabbit

Knock Knock?

A Delivery…

‘My luck can’t be that bad can it?’ Tifa wondered as she began tiptoeing towards the backroom.

An assertive male voice from the other side of the front door announced, “Special, rush delivery!”

Tifa froze in her tracks and sighed internally, ‘Yup, it’s that bad.’

Figuring that the delivery guy would try again later if he thought that no one was around, she continued creeping towards the backroom.

A second round of knocking reverberated through the room, before the delivery man spoke again, “According to the notes, I’m supposed to read the following out loud if no one’s answering.”

The sound of a throat being cleared made its way past the door before he continued, “, failure to accept the delivery will constitute a failure of the current task. The consequences for non-participation will be most dire. You have three minutes, starting from now.”

Tifa didn’t doubt the seriousness of the threat, and quickly grabbed a towel from the backroom. She used it to hurriedly wipe down her face and body, before dashing back into the main bar room. She ran her hands through her hair several times before stopping before the mirror behind the bar. There, she tugged her clothes back into place, before continuing to try and calm her hair.

“Um, there’s only one minute left before I’m supposed to go.”

Tifa gave one last look into the mirror, noting how her efforts had resulted in depressingly few results, before heading towards the front door, still looking like a slut after a wild, sex filled night.

As she walked, Tifa reflected on how an attempt to express moroseness in the mirror had resulted in a searing, come-hither look to appearing on her face. Whereas, her earlier focus on trying to right her hair had left a relatively neutral look on her face; with just a slight smile appearing on her lips. This gave her a game plan. Basically, she needed to keep her mouth shut and shut out all feelings and thoughts other than getting this done and over with.

Tifa took a deep breath to calm herself before she unlocked and opened the door. There standing in front of her was a tall, but otherwise average looking, black haired young man in a delivery uniform. Behind him, was a trolley loaded with three latex wrapped boxes, one small, one medium and the last one was rather large.

The delivery man, whose name tag read, ‘Rufus’ was standing there with a surprised look on his face, which quickly settled into a confident smirk.

“,” he paused, glancing at the tag on Tifa’s collar, before continuing, “Cumslut, is it?”

Tifa nodded neutrally in response.

“I have some packages here for you,” he said, as his smirk became a touch lascivious as he stated, “They’ve been sent payment on delivery. We can take care of the details inside.” With that he brushed past Tifa, trolley in tow.

Too late to stop him, Tifa just closed the door and locked it again, before turning to follow him. She found him already standing by the bar, grinning broadly. He leered at her, his eyes scanning her body from head to toe in an exaggerated manner, as she walked up to meet him.

When she was only a few steps away, Rufus took an exaggerated sniff of the air, before saying with a lustful smirk, “Something sure smells good in here, doesn’t it, Cumslut?”

Tifa herself to stay focused and not react.

Undeterred, he just plucked a clipboard from the trolley. Flipping it open, he pulled out a pen and made a mark, before holding it out to her.

Tifa took it as he commented to her, “Your first delivery is a letter. Its delivery has been pre-paid, so you just need to sign your name next to the X.”

She saw an envelope, with ‘ Cumslut’ written on it, held in the clip. Underneath, Tifa could see the standard delivery paperwork, which with a quick scan, was shown to have the recipient written in as ‘ Cumslut’.

Pen resting next to the X, Tifa decided that it would be easier to just sign it as they wanted her to sign it. She scribbled ‘ Cumslut’ down in the required box before unclipping the letter and returning the clipboard.

Tifa stared at the delivery man for a long moment before he flipped around the clipboard and spoke, “You’ll need to read the letter first before we can continue. It says so right here in the special delivery notes section.”

She read the indicated area and nodded neutrally. Tifa quickly opened the envelope with a nail and pulled it out.

She began reading, ignoring the intense leers that Rufus was giving to her breasts, her butt, and especially, her collar and face, which he lingered on the most.

“Dear ,

We here, were amused to find out just how miserably you fared at the first round of our little game. We had no idea of how much of a brainless, bimbo slut you are. Honestly, what were you thinking when you gave up on the task of unlocking the collar?”

Her hands trembled minutely for a moment.

“The first three materia you inserted were all correctly placed, and given the arrangement of the remaining ones on your bar, your habit of simply inserting the nearest one would have had you winning our game last night.

Well, luckily for us, you simply conceded the task to try your hand at the first method.”

Her stomach feeling tight, Tifa closed her eyes for a second to centre herself before continuing.

“To give you, and your little bimbo brain a fighting chance, we’ve modified things to give you a better chance to win going forward.

To that end, we’ve added more opportunities at every stage to allow you to win. But, this comes at a cost of course. More opportunities, means more potential effects and changes to be applied for our enjoyment. Don’t worry though, as we’ve adjusted some of the materia to slowly take effect over time, rather than in a literal flash.

Some of us felt that this would skew things too far in your favor, but the majority ruled that it is more than fair.

But, do take note that we’ve only adjusted some of the materia.

Now, we must get to the bad news of this letter.

That previously mentioned minority is a vocal one, as minorities usually are. They felt rather strongly that you should suffer a punishment as a result of the accommodations made for you. To keep relations friendly amongst us, we collectively accepted a compromise that will punish you mildly, while still providing an opportunity for you to obtain a balanced benefit if you desire to take it.

The agreement is as follows:

  1. To receive the details of the next two stages and their associated packages, you must at the very least, orally pleasure ‘Rufus’. To make this clear for your bimbo brain, you must suck his cock.
    a. Failure to do this will result in the immediate failure of both tasks, and will result in dire punishments being applied.
  2. The third package contains items which will aid you most significantly with the third stage, you simply must do more than suck Rufus’ cock to receive it.
    a. The third package’s items may be temporary in nature and you may choose not to use them despite winning the ability to employ them.

Best of luck, and do remember to have fun.”

Resigned, Tifa reread the last part of the letter a few times in order to come to terms with and mull over her “options”.

She then put down the letter and met Rufus’ eyes, taking note of his smarmy grin.

What Does Tifa Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)