More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by dwabbit dwabbit

What Does Tifa Do?

Tifa’s Decision…

Rufus’ eyes roamed freely over Tifa’s body as he said idly, “You know, I’ve been in the delivery game for a while now. I’ve been all over Midgar; delivered stuff to every sector and slum. Dropped things off for tons of people and companies. Hell, I’ve even dropped off a letter at the Shinra Building, level 70, if you can believe it.”

He then began to slowly circle Tifa, his eyes drinking in every bit of her body as he continued to talk, “It’s not exactly the most interesting of jobs usually, you know? But the weird deliveries keep me going.”

Rufus came to a stop in front of her, eyes lingering on her lips for a moment until then slipped down to stare at the tag hanging at her throat. Smug, he said, “I gotta say, Cumslut, that I’ve never had the pleasure of delivering anything to a sex before.”

“It looks like your Master sent you some real kinky shit,” he said as his eyes met Tifa’s own, “for whatever kinky game you’re playing.”

Rufus straightened, and put his hands on his hips. “So, Cumslut, how about paying for your delivery?” he asked, punctuating his question with a lewd pelvic thrust.

Tifa had been thinking furiously on what to do, since reading the letter. She was certain that the letters were understating facts and omitting things. But at the same time, what they had said in the first letter seemed to be absolutely true.

Tifa kept mulling over the existence of the third box; she feared what its contents would do to her but being described as aiding her “most significantly” made her worried that not taking it could mean failure in the future.

Tifa knew that she could conceivably win in the second stage, but was she confident enough in her chances of winning to risk what could be near certain failure in the third stage?

As Rufus’ monologue continued, it became more and more clear to Tifa that this was going to be more than a little unpleasant. He was named in the letter, and was probably chosen to make this harder on her.

Feeling sick, Tifa decided that she couldn’t risk a bigger chance of failure, so it looked like she was going to have to get that third box.

Eyes, inexplicably drawn to Rufus’ thrusting, Tifa nodded timidly.

“What was that? I didn’t hear you. You’ll have to speak up, Cumslut!” Rufus said with a casual drawl.

Tifa really didn’t want to speak, so she just nodded vigorously instead.

“What? Nothing to say? So you’ll be refusing delivery then?” he asked mockingly. “I guess I’ll just be going then,” he said while slowly reaching out for the trolley’s handle.

Panicking a bit Tifa tied to say yes but the word came out, long, drawn out and as an alluring question. Apparently whatever had messed with her facial expressions also affected with her speech.

“Yes I can go?” he asked, not moving.

“Nooo-, please, I wanna to pay so bad,” Tifa moaned, humiliated by the words spilling from her mouth.

Rufus grinned, and mockingly said, “Really? You don’t look like you want to pay.”

He was definitely going to make this as unbearable as possible. But she needed the packages. So, not having a choice, Tifa tried to work with the changes made to her body.

Tifa shifted to stand with her hip cocked, as her hands trailed up her body to cup her breasts. “Please, Mis-ter Ru-Fus,” Tifa said, moaning out his name as she began to squeeze and bounce her breasts. “I wanna give you your pay-ment,” she whimpered, ending with a throaty, lust filled moan that she inadvertently teased out of her body by pinching her hard nipples.

Tifa could see him shivering in pleasure, but he just calmly asked, “Really? Ok, but Cumslut, how are you going to pay?”

Tifa hated him in that moment and she hated herself for what she had to do. “Mis-ter Ru-Fus, can I please suck your cock?”

That awful parody of her voice, made itself heard in Tifa’s thoughts suddenly. ‘Mmm, I can’t wait to taste his cock,’ it purred, revealing that there was more to the changes than she had thought.

“I see, but how are you going to do that standing up, Cumslut?” he asked.

Tifa let her hands roam her body as she slowly sank to her knees, trying to wiggle seductively as she descended. As her knees touched the floor, he commanded her, “I want you to crawl to me. On your hands and knees.”

Tifa allowed her hands to grope her body on their way down to the floor, where she slid them forwards, stretching like a cat for a moment. She slid back so she could look him in the eyes as she crawled forwards.

Reaching him, Tifa straightened as she drew her hands lightly up Rufus’ legs, to rest on his thighs. He merely stared down at her with barely restrained lust, so she began inching her hands towards the buckle of his belt.

“No hands,” he ordered, “and I want to hear more about how much you need my cock, Slut!”

Tifa let her fingers trail pleasingly across her lips and down her chin as she throatily said, “My slut mouth needs your hard cock so bad, it’s making me wet.” Thinking that things would be easier if she could distract herself with pleasure, Tifa’s hands slipped down to play with her tits and start rubbing at her slit.

Tifa licked the fabric covering his hardening cock, moving up until her mouth rested just below the buckle of his belt, and seductively told him, “I want you to fuck my throat, with your…Big…Hard…Cock.”

Slowly and with difficulty, she used her teeth to unbuckle Rufus’ belt. Tifa then licked her way down and up over the strained fabric covering his hard cock, before taking his zipper between her teeth. She unzipped him, revealing a pair of black boxers, which she pulled down by tugging down the waistband with her teeth.

She had a hard time pulling them down past Rufus’ rock hard cock, so he impatiently tugged them down himself.

His big, hard dick sprang free, smacking into Tifa’s face, before coming to a rest against her cheek. It looked monstrous from her perspective. The smell of it made her lightheaded, giving name to one of her mysterious cravings. Her previous words were no longer pantomime. She needed his cock right now.

She buried her face into his crotch, nuzzling and licking the shaft. Not satisfied, she licked it up and down, before sucking and licking on his balls. She continued until he fisted his cock and used it to slap her repeatedly across the cheeks.

“Get sucking Slut!” he ordered.

And so she did; managing to slip his cock head past her stretched cock sucking lips and into her cock craving mouth. The strong taste of it had her moaning deeply and her body shivering in pleasure. It satisfied her in a way she couldn’t describe as anything other than suddenly fulfilling her purpose in life.

Her tongue swirled around the dick in her mouth as she began sucking earnestly. She sucked it in deeper and deeper, until the head was bouncing of the back of her throat; each bounce punctuated by a sharp jolt of pleasure.

Suddenly, she was slapped across the cheek and Rufus’ hand fisted her hair, forcing her to look up. “Look at me, Slut, and keep looking at me!”

Her eyes locked onto his lust mad eyes for a moment before he slapped her other cheek. “I didn’t tell you to stop sucking, Slut!”

She moaned around his cock, viscerally turned on, and she started sucking his wonderful cock again, trying to keep her eyes focused on his face. Each time her eyes closed in pleasure, or wandered, Rufus slapped her.

Lost in the pleasure, she almost missed his growled order, “Deeper!”

Not reacting fast enough, she was slapped again, and Rufus took matters in his own hands by grabbing her head and forcing it down on his cock. The feeling of his rock hard dick slipping past the back of her throat, sent the girl leaping over the edge.

Barely aware, she just let Rufus plunge his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. The all-encompassing pleasure soared ever higher, the deeper in her throat his cock went. When she came back to herself again she found him buried to the hilt in her throat which was still quivering with the tail end of her long orgasm. She wanted more and eagerly moved to meet his thrusts, enjoying the sensation of being skull fucked.

Rufus roared as he came, holding her head tightly against him. It was with his cock twitching in her throat and lungs burning in her chest, that Tifa’s pleasure overloaded mind finally wondered briefly, why she wasn’t gaging and how she hadn’t suffocated yet. The question was there and gone in a blink as she focused on milking Rufus’ wonderful cock with her throat.

Rufus pulled his cock from Tifa’s mouth, and milked the last few drops onto her face and into her open mouth. The taste on her tongue told her that her other crazy craving was one for cum. She needed more, and swallowed Rufus’ still hard cock once again.

Then...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)