More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Choose an option.

A Daycare Worker

Alexa couldn’t believe the irony as she walked into the Mother Duck Daycare Center or Duckling Daycare for short. The mascot on the building was a big duck that honestly looked like a rip-off of mother goose, but it was well known in Alexa’s area. It even had its own brand of diapers and supplies featuring a cute yellow duckling on all of their products and clothes. They also had their own toys from rubber duckies to floaties and more.

Alexa always adored kids and wanted to be a teacher, so she thought that the Duckling Daycare would be the perfect job for her as she filled out the forms online to be a caretaker. She had already gone through college attending an online university called Marvard College. She was scheduled to go in for a job interview so she dressed herself and was told to wear something elegant but comfortable so she wore a nice shirt with an A cup bra underneath, black shorts and she decided for the fun of it to buy a pair of the Duckling branded underwear designed for adults of course.

She hoped that her secret about actually needing diapers could stay hidden as it would be very embarrassing as she had just turned 24 and would surely die if someone ever found out. Still, she walked inside and looked around. The daycare was empty at the time being as Sunday was their off day which was reserved for interview days.

“Hello?” Alexa called out. “I’m here for my interview.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)