More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What happens next?

An intimidating woman meets Alexa

A tall woman who had to be over 6 feet walked into the room, towering over Alexa’s 4’9” height. Alexa smiled as she reached out her hand. The woman took it and shook it. “Alexa Johnson, nice to meet you,” Alexa said as she gazed up down the woman.

The woman had long black hair and blue eyes that gave an intimidating appearance. In fact, she seemed the exact opposite of Alexa. While Alexa clearly didn’t have much up top, the woman’s bosom was basically bursting at the seem. She wore an intimidating black power suit and clearly meant to do business. She smiled as she looked Alexa up and down, well mostly down. “Genevieve Richards , but you can call me Ms. V,” the woman said. “I looked over your application, but I think there are some errors on it. I would like you to fill it out again with a pen. I have it printed here for you.”

The woman handed Alexa a stack of papers. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Let’s go over some of the questions right now. You do know this is an overnight job that will require you to be here 24/7 except for Sundays, correct?” Ms. V said.

“Overnight?” Alexa said, in surprise. “But the offer said-“

“Is that going to be a problem, Ms. Johnson?” Ms. V interrupted.

“Um, n-no,” Alexa said. “But, I wasn’t expect-“

“Do you wet the bed?” Ms. V interjected.

“Excuse me?” Alexa said.

“It’s a simple question, Ms. Johnson. And it requires a simple answer. Do you have problems wetting the bed?” Ms. V asked.

Does Alexa tell the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)