More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shotgn shotgn

What's next?

A Daughter's House

I stood in front of the mirror adjusting the tie on my suit, I had woken up early to leave for work. But my diligent wife makes sure she is up early to send me off with a meal. It's an incredibly mind numbing office job sorting paperwork into the correct folders. I've had pretty much the same job since high school, it pays incredibly well for the type of work so I remained.

I am John, a 40 year old office worker. Been married for 20 years, I remember how my wife got pregnant within a week of us dating. I was a bit more... youthful then, so I wasn't surprised when it happened. We quickly sorted out our marriage just after our first daughter was born then within the week she was pregnant again. With the idea of another child on the way I quickly found the job I currently work at. This turned out to be another daughter I talked with her and we tried again this time hoping for a son. However despite our hopes it turned out to be another daughter, I didn't want to burden my wife with another. We already had three daughters to support so I went to my work and spoke with them, the amount of money they paid me couldn't support a family of five. Luckily they had offered a substantial raise to continue my current work if I was just willing to move to another location of theirs. I happily agreed to that, the work wasn't difficult at all but now they were offering me a raise if I was just willing to move once.

It took some convincing of my wife, surprisingly I spent more time talking to her best friend who finally agreed to convince her for me. I was a bit worried about our marriage as she spent a week at her place, I thought she was mad at me for suddenly deciding to move our family. But when my wife showed up she told me she wasn't mad, she just needed time to realize that this was a thing that needed to happen.

We were given a week to move in before I started my work in the new location. 17 years later is where I find myself standing in front of this mirror. Thinking about my wife, her name is Carol. She has black hair I don't know how she manages to keep her sexy figure even at the age of 39, with three daughters her breasts are large. I know after a while she gave up on bras as she said they were too expensive in her size.

Our daughters got most of their looks from their mom, however our oldest daughter (20, Sarah) looks to have inherited my height standing an inch taller than her mom about equal with me.

When our second daughter(19 Samantha/Sam) turned 18 I spoke with Carol about our daughters moving out, however I was convinced to let them stay as it would be lonely around the house with me working all day. Thinking about it I really was working all day, I left before the sun came up and got back after it had set. That made me think about how much I love my wife preparing hot meals for me despite how late I went to sleep and how early I woke. This left no time for me to spend with my wife though.

I remembered that tomorrow is our youngest daughter's (18 Katie)18th birthday. That made me feel bad about how I wasn't able to properly be around as they grew up, not able to be there to change their diapers. I thought about how I took tomorrow off to be there for her birthday, it will be a pleasant surprise for them I am sure. I smiled as I received a kiss from my wife. "Say, What do you think say about me coming home early for our daughters birthday tomorrow?" I said as I walked towards the door. I knew my youngest daughter would love me to be there, I might have spoiled her a bit too much growing up. I love how her smile lights up the room, reminds me so much of her mother. I looked back at her since she didn't reply. She had a smile on her face before she spoke "Well, since you weren't able to be around for the other girls, we had set up a... little- no big tradition, and sadly its girls only. I'll try to get them to finish early so try for around dinner time, I'm sure Katie would love to have you arrive early just for her." I nodded and left the quiet house our daughters still asleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)