More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

A Curse of Complete Obedience

James could hardly believe what he was reading as the words appeared on his screen.

"From now on you will never say no or reject anyone again. You will now do whatever you are told, no matter how humiliating, degrading or disgusting it will seem to you. You will even be able to do the impossible, like change your gender, size or even your form if that is what is asked of you. And to make sure your talents aren't put to waste, I have advertised your free services online, including on some, shall we say, very specialised sites. Each day you must pick one person who has messaged you to be your owner for the day and do whatever they tell you for twenty four hours. Only when the messages stop do your duties end and you will need to work through each and every one that you receive. I hope this doesn't get out of hand as word of your talent spreads haha!"

James looked at the text in bemusement before his phone started buzzing with messages from numbers he didn't recognise all requesting to become his "owner" for the day. So the part about putting his details online was true at least. But why did he feel an overwhelming need to reply to one of these texts and agree to do whatever they told him to? And whch one should he pick?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)