More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

What's next?

A shortstack wants to push him around

"You'll be begging me to shove my big breasts in your face!" read the message.

James looked over the short message again. He definitely had to pick one. After spending ten minutes trying to put down his phone where his fingers refused to unclench from around it, he'd realized the curse was at least partly real. He had to choose someone and try to get through it. This message seemed the least scary of all the ones he'd gotten. He sent a reply and quickly received instructions about where to go.

Thirty minutes later, James was standing in front of an apartment, knocking on the door and praying that this wouldn't go badly. He was pleasantly surprised when the door opened.

"Hi!" answered the small, sexy girl on the other side. She was very short, maybe 4'10", but her tight t-shirt showed off a very impressive chest. She also had dark, curly hair framing a cute face with an impish smile. "I'm Michelle!"

"Hi! Um..." James stammered, not knowing how to act in this situation. He decided to treat this like a date. "I'm James, It's nice to meet you."

"Un huh," said Michelle as she stood in the doorway and looked him up and down. "Look, before I let you in, I need to verify something. The post I saw about you said that you'd do absolutely anything I told you, no limits. Is that true?"

"Well, I guess so."

The dark haired girl's eyes narrowed, hopeful, but dubious. "Hmm, let's test that. Take off all your clothes and put them in that trash shoot over there."

"Wait, hold on!" said James, but his body betrayed him. Without the slightest hesitation, his hands yanked off his shirt as one foot pushed the shoe off the other foot. Within seconds he was carrying a ball of his wadded up clothes to towards the trash disposal.

"Stop!" said Michelle as he opened the latch.

He breathed a sigh of relief, glad she was just bluffing.

"You can take your things out of your pockets. I'll hold onto them. I don't want you getting stuck here because you don't have your keys!"

James took out his keys, wallet, and phone and handed it all to the short girl. Then he dumped all his clothes down the trash shoot, including his shoes, and stood before her door again.

Michelle laughed, then stepped out of the way. "Wow! You're clearly eager to please! Okay, come on in!"

James walked into the apartment, silently praying for mercy.

What does Michelle do with him first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)