More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

A Curse That Keeps On Giving!

These unlucky cuties were cursed with an enchantment related to the act of giving- for whatever reason, maybe they were seen as greedy, or flighty- maybe they were, or maybe it was all a misunderstanding!

Katie is a cute girl with short brown hair and big eyes with a slender build but a well endowed chest- and she has the unfortunate need to donate any clothing on hand, including shoes and accessories, whenever she passes a "clothes and shoes donation" box or something similar- if she has nothing extra on hand, she is to donate what is on her body!

Isabella is another cutie with back-length dirty blonde hair that she usually wears in braids, and blue eyes. She has a particularly embarrassing curse- if she passes anyone within a 24 hour period who hasn't seen anyone nude in a certain amount of time, she herself will be compelled to strip totally nude and even barefoot on the spot, and stand before them without so much as an introduction, so that they can see her nudity. She's allowed to cover with her hands and speak (and blush) freely, but must stay in their company for sometimes elongated periods of time, completely nude and flustered!

Who else has a curse like this, or is it one of these girls we'll follow?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)