More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

A Computer Geek that developed a very sophisticated AI

Your name was John Doe and you were about to make something revolutionary. What you were creating was a program that could learn and develop to make the most immersive and realistic virtual reality in history. A machine that could learn from the internet and other sources to develop a virtual reality that would be almost indistinguishable from reality. It was booting up now, as you giddily watched the green bar fill up until finally it had turned on.

"Hello Mr Doe I am the Fantasy creation application but you can call me Siren You have implemented a total of zero fantasies up until now. Would you like a tutorial?" she (it sounded like a she) asked, her voice calm yet inviting. She reminded you of a slightly sexier version of EDI from Mass Effect.

“I don’t need the tutorial, I created you after all” you said rubbing your hands together excited.

“Very well then Mr Doe, please describe the experience you wish to enjoy” she asked, politely.

“Welll I’ve got a few dirty fantasies that would be fun” you explain sheepishly.

“Very well sir, please specify” Siren asked politely.

“Well it’s a Superhero fantasy” you explain sheepishly.

“Go on?”

A/N: this is another thread of an interesting idea that I thought I’d introduce. I don’t think I’ll post many chapters as these threads are intended to be suggestions for story ideas.

What’s your superhero fantasy.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)