More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yppah Yppah

What's inside the box?

A Choker Necklace ( Submission)

[A warning to readers. This branch is going to be morally grey when it comes to consent as it will contain forceful submission. She won't be kicking and screaming mind you, no mental trauma or resentment, just mostly a to doing the acts. I like forceful fantasies, but hate and the trauma it causes. I know it's a fine line and for people they blur together, but I want to write this. As a submissive girl myself, I want to explore the topic as I do find it exciting, but want to make sure it's not too 'rapey.' So here's my attempt and a fair warning to all of you. Enjoy <3]

Flipping open the lid, she lifts a small choker necklace out of the box. It had an elegant black lacing circling around to a small red jewel. The black lacing had an intricate design, while the ruby was just breathtaking. Eliza wonders why her grandma would keep such a necklace locked away in the attic. She has a jewelry box, why wouldn't she put it in there? Not to mention she finds it hard to think that her grandma would wear a choker necklace. Nevertheless, Eliza figures she should show it to her grandma, maybe it'll bring back some memories. Placing it back into the box she turns around, eyeing a vanity mirror in the corner.

Having no self control to speak of, she walks up to the mirror. Taking the choker out of the box again, she stretches it around her neck and latches it together. Holding the nape of her neck, it looks even more dazzling then before. I guess I could...wait a few days before returning it. Eliza thinks to herself.

Eliza wears the necklace for the rest of the day as she finishes emptying out the attic. It's not until the sun starts to set does Eliza realize how much time has passed. Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she looks dismayed at the only half emptied room, knowing that she'll have to spend yet another day off to finish. Letting out a large sigh, she locks up the house and starts on her way home. Catching the last bus of the night, she's only a quick 15 minutes from her apartment.

Tired and sore from her long day moving furniture and other nic-nacs, she fumbles with her keys as she unlocks her door. Throwing her bag on a nearby chair, she's happy to be back home. Her pants and shirt don't stay adorned for very long, stripping down to her underwear almost instantly. Living alone has it's perks. Grabbing a drink from her fridge, Eliza flops down on the couch with her laptop and wastes the next few hours mindlessly surfing the internet. Feeling the embrace of sleep taking hold, Eliza lets out a hefty yawn before turning off her laptop for the night. Climbing into bed, it takes mere minutes for her to fall asleep.


Startled awake by her alarm, she slams the clock silent. Rubbing her face with her hands, she brushes up against the necklace. Oh yeah, I completely forgot about this thing. Reaching around, she fumbles with the clasps, but can't seem to get undone. "Come on you little bitch." She mumbles as she continues to struggle with the necklace. But no matter how she maneuvered the ends, it just wouldn't let her go. It begins to aggravate her, something as simple as a necklace getting the better of her. After a few more fruitless minutes, she changes her strategy, attempting to stretch it out over her chin. Though that attempt fails like the others, the lace not stretching out far enough. Giving the clasp one last try, she lets out an exasperated breath in defeat.

"What the fuck, I'm not that tired am I?" Heading for the bathroom, she walks up in front of the mirror. Turning the necklace backwards, she raises an eyebrow. Eliza can't see where the clasps separate anymore, them seemingly fusing together overnight. The fuck? Eliza thinks, completely over the hassle. Heading towards the kitchen, she grabs her pair of scissors. She doesn't want to cut it, but she doesn't really see any other option at this point. Slipping the lace between the metal blades, she squeezes down on the handle. The necklace comes out the victor as no matter how much she tried, the lace seemed to resist being cut.

"What is this thing made of?" Eliza mumbles as she fiddles with the scissors. After a few moments she gives up once more, slamming down the scissors. Stubborn piece of shit. Realizing that she's running out of time, she leaves the removal of the necklace for later. She has plans that she has to get ready for. Jumping into the shower, she vaguely wonders if showering with it on will ruin it. Though considering that she was trying to cut the thing only minutes earlier, the thought quickly washes away. Once finished she dries herself off. The wet lace feels uncomfortable against her neck as Eliza can feel small beads of water dripping from the necklace. Putting the thought aside, she quickly gets dressed and rushes out the door.

Where is Eliza rushing to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)