More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Misery Misery

Who enters the shop?

A Cheerleader

Candace Packer is a cheerleader at Fort Stone High. Today is her 18th birthday and she has decided to treat herself. Curious about this sudden new shop, she enters.

The shop owner greets her as she walks through the door, "Hi sweetie, if there's anything you need help with just let me know." She smiles delightfully.

Candace just nods and begins to look around the shop. She walks over to a section of vibrating panties, "Um Miss, I have a question about these." She waves over the shop owner.

The beautiful woman walks over to Candace,"You can call me Lucy, what's your question, sweetie? She gently puts her hand on Candace's arm.

"I was just wondering how quiet these were when activated?" She says gesturing to the vibrating panties.

"Looking to have some fun in public, are we?" Lucy giggles, "Well these would definitely be noticeable, but I do have a special pair in the back that would be perfect for you. If you're interested..."

Candace smiles, "Yes, that would be great, thank you."

"Be right back." Lucy walk to the back room, returning only a few seconds later with a pair of purple lace panties, "These are state of the art. You just think about them pleasuring you and they'll do the job. No sound, just constant bliss."

Candace gets excited, almost jumping up and down, "How much?! I can pay anything!"

Lucy bites her bottom lip, "Well how about you just give me a kiss and I'll let you have 'em for free?"

The cheerleader's eyes widen, "What, Seriously? You'd give them to me just for a kiss?"

Lucy closes the distance between her and Candace, "Just. One. Kiss." She whispers in the girl's ear.

Candace doesn't hesitate, and presses her lips to Lucy's. The shop owner thrust her tongue into Candace's mouth. The cheerleader is surprised, returns the favor. Their tongue tangle around each other for what seems like several minutes.

Lucy eventually backs away, smiling, "That was wonderful, sweetie. The panties are yours." She hands Candace the lace panties, "You can change into them behind the shelf if you'd like. I promise I won't peek." She winks.

"Thank you, Lucy" Candace replies somewhat out of breath.

Candace changes into her new panties and leaves the shop.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)