More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What is the appointment?

A Check-Up

The appointment Naruto had was a routine checkup that he wasn’t looking forward too in the slightest. While he no longer hated hospitals like he did in his youth he much preferred to be somewhere else instead. That being said this has been a regular thing that he had to deal with every couple of months. As he made his way to the hospital Naruto greeted the villagers he passed by.

Nearly 20 minutes later Naruto arrived at the hospital and entered the building. Upon entry he instantly wrinkled his nose. Even after all his prior visits here he still hadn’t gotten used to the smell. Naruto quickly made his way to the reception desk in order to inform the woman working there that he had arrived.

“Naruto Uzumaki here for a regular checkup.” Naruto said as he arrived at the desk.

The woman didn’t really have much of a reaction since this was a semi-regular event. In the beginning she had been stuttering and following over herself at seeing him. Now though after him coming here dozens of times since he became Hokage she got used to his presence.

“Welcome Lord Hokage.” She said nonchalantly,” You know the way. Its in the usual room.” After saying that the woman started typing into her computer.

Naruto gave a quit “thank you” and made his way to a special section of the hospital. Due to his status as Hokage he couldn’t use one of the standard rooms. Instead he had to use a special room near the back of the hospital that very few people had access to. After walking for a few minutes Naruto arrived at the room.

When Naruto entered the room he looked around. He never really noticed what made this room different from others in the hospital and if he was honest, he didn’t really care. Instead he sat down on the edge of the hospital bed that was located near the back of the room. Sitting down he waited for the doctor to arrive.

Naruto sat there for what felt like hours staring at the walls while he waited. He was interrupted from his intense staring by the door being opened.

Who opened the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)