More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

What's next?

A Body Fitting for a Goddess

A magic necklace gave Sophie the power to make any wish come true. But didn't that mean, for all intents and purposes, that she was effectively an all powerful goddess now?

Needless to say, with such kind of thoughts in her head, that Sophie was soon no longer sure if she should be content with the very minor adjustments she had given herself so far. There was no reason to remain ordinary or normal, was there? Why should she remain just ordinary? Why should she be content with anything else but exceptional? When she could go big with just a thought? It would only be fitting for a new goddess to actually look like one, wouldn't it?

On the other hand, perhaps she should be careful and go at a slower pace, before all that power went to her head? Also if she went too far, too quickly, she could soon become very bored...

But even though she tried to restrain herself from changing her appearance too much, Sophie soon had thicker curves, an even slimmer waist and definitely could be called more than well endowed. She was stacked and seriously busty. With her new curvy and sexy emphasized hourglass figure she'd surely be turning heads anywhere she went.

But Sophie also decided that she would be a benevolent goddess. Well, at least for now. So just for good measure, why not bless her friends with a few more curves as well?



Original

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)