More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the v the v

What is it?

A Blow up fuck doll

You grab the doll and hear a pop and the sound of rushing air. Shocked, you toss the doll down on the floor. As it inflates, you notice that it’s not female. It has a large dildo about 7” long. The doll is incredibly detailed. The Torso is ripped, and the legs and arms are highly toned with muscle. Almost like the body you could have, if you wouldn’t drink so much beer all the time.

Pushing the doll aside as it holds no interest; you look through the rest of the packages. Holding up the dress, you can’t imagine whom this is designed to fit. You think that it might look good on your girlfriend, but it’s too small. Grabbing the Bra, you notice the size to be 36B. You are confused as to why these items were purchased with your credit card when they don’t even fit anyone you know. That is when your eyes are drawn back to the boots. There is something about those platform 6” heel black patent leather thigh high boots that draws your attention away from everything else. These boots don’t even look like the boots the women you hang out with would even wear. You can’t seem to figure out what compelled you to buy them. Stepping into one boot with your left foot, you seem to be able to fit it up on your leg, something your mind tries to tell you is impossible, but the boot fits like a glove. With out realizing it, you are putting your other foot in. You don’t even remember taking off your shoes. ‘What is going on here?’ you think to yourself. ‘This isn’t me.’ Standing tall, you begin to admire your legs. These boots do make them look killer. ‘Holy Shit, did I just think my legs were killer?’ You reach down to remove the boot and find that you have finished lacing up the front of each boot. ‘Thinking to yourself that a black dress would help finish the outfit’, you reach for the bra, and begin to put it on. ‘Somewhere deep inside of your mind, a voice is screaming that something is wrong, but as you try and react to it you realize that not only are you wearing the bra, but you’re sliding the thong up your smooth legs. The black dress slips on easily and you walk over to a mirror to admire yourself.

Your mind snaps back to reality and you look at yourself in a mixture of lust and horror. You’d kill to fuck that woman in the mirror, and you are horrified that it is you. Reacting as any man would, you check to see if you are still man down there.

Are you still a man down there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)