More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

A Bitter Princess, by wixxy

“GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!”

“Sis! Ugh! Stop dragging me!”

“Ey yo, what's up! Faggots! Been a hot minute! But Marcie and Gina have gone on another vacation.”

“No, they have not. They are literally lying on the bed. ! Do I smell...chloroform on them?”

“Why Ben, I don't know. Maybe you should sniff it a bit closer?”

“Argghh!!”

“So! Due to the two Dikes unfortunately being unavailable for this particular review this is your super straight girl Rina covering for them. Oh, and this cute little muffin puffet is my brother Ben. He's a bit of a sperglord, but gets the job done.”

“Can you please cool it with the slurs a bit? I am so sorry.”

“Sure! So, what autistic shit are we going to read today?”

While I'm trying to focus, I start to daydream, to think about what I want... I want my brother Marc to make me into his little housewife. I want to be the princess from our childhood games, married, as I believed was possible then, to him, a brave knight who would defend me from the ghosts and spirits of our spooky ancestral home. You're almost eight years older than me, but were always kind and sweet enough to play along. It was only when I started to get... curious about awkward matters that you started to keep me at arm's length. You still looked out for me, keeping me out of trouble, and you thought my curiosity was just a childish phase...

“Uh! It's about an older brother this time. Personally I never had a thing for Evan. I mean he is cool and all but I just don't see him in that way, if you know what I mean.”

“Yes, Sis, we do. And we are all grateful to know that you don't lust after your older brother.”

“But enough about us. We are reading uh...some hot shit!”

“We are reading A Bitter Princess, by wixxy!”

“Yeah, that's what's I's said.”

“It's in the sigh category.”

SISTERFUCKING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

So, we start this crazy adventure with our girl Miranda at a party, lusting over her brother.”

Fortunately for my reputation, the sadness and bitterness overwhelmed me before the did. The fizz made me a little gassy, and I discreetly made my way to the bathroom upstairs where I managed to hike the dress up and sit down before a delicate, champagne flavoured burp escaped my chest. I pissed with my head in my hands, already sobbing with the rejection.

At the sight of me you turned bright red. You looked like you were contemplating fleeing, but steeled your resolve and stepped into the large room.

“This is a very unique use of first person. I have to say I'm impressed.”

“My, girls on toilets are your thing, Ben? That's quite the kink you have there but I'm game if you are.”

“That was not what...ugh...”

She had barely taken off her earrings before you were ravaging your wife. She wasn't me. She didn't taste like me. But I had consumed your mind. You were with me again, touching my hot, soft flesh. The finger that you stroked my pussy with was the same one you touched her with first. Muscle memory, right? Of course it would be. My residue was still there when you slid it inside her.

“Hold on, this is getting confusing. Are we some weird amalgamation between Miranda and her brother?”

“I am not sure actually.”

“Marc didn't take long to fall for his sisters advances. Soon, they start fucking like bunnies. Pretty wholesome actually.”

“Nothing about this is wholesome.”

As my fingers and lips explore your cock, it fully hardens - miraculously - to attention. Perhaps it's just the novelty of having your sister do this to you, or maybe it's the fact that my elegant, beautiful face, framed by its thick dark hair, is performing this lewd act. Clearly, it's both.

“Woho, this bitch is like a narcissist or something?”

“Reminds me of a certain someone, who is in this room right now.”

“Marcie?”

“Oh no, now she is letting herself get impregnated! No! No! Don't do this!”

“Ben, you really need to get over your pregnation phobia.”

“First of, that's not a word, second no I don't think I will. Third, I do not have a tokophobia, I do however have a Teratophobia.”

“Why are you like this, Ben?”

“I'm serious! Even if you disregard everything else wrong about , the birth defect argument is enough to close the case!”

“Eh, they can worry about that later. From there on out the story mostly revolves around having sex and eating pizza. What do you think about it, Ben?”

“I believe I have made my feelings abundantly clear. This is above all else a cautionary tale about a dysfunctional family that is speeding towards destruction. In that sense, I do believe it fulfilled its intent.”

“Ben, If you don't stop being so lame, I'm going to tell everyone your dick size.”

“I'm getting a headache. What are you on about now?”

“The sex of course! This is what everyone cares about! What did you think about the sex?”

“It was...well written? Thought provoking and evocative.”

“pfft.”

“What?”

“Bwahahahaha!”

“Shut up!”

“OMG You are soooo cute!”

“Stop hugging me!”

“But seriously, what people really want to know is if you got a little Stiffie while reading this, Ben.”

“No! No, I did not! I am not into !”

“Is that so?.”

“Yes.”

“Weird. Meanwhile I masturbated quite furiously to it.”

“Geez, what a surprise.”

“What can I say, its pretty hot? I could really see myself in Miranda. Her confident personality is baller!”

“What do you mean confidence? The girl is green with envy and has an immense inferiority complex born from entitlement and neglect! The girl is a psychologists nightmare!”

“...really?”

“Did you actually pay attention to the story!”

“Nah, I just skipped to the sex scenes.”

“Haa. So all that aside. Let me get this straight. You are identifying yourself with Miranda, the girl who literally tries to tear her own brother out of a loving relationship.”

“Woah there! It's not that ol Marc is that innocent either. Certainly didn't need much convincing from Miranda to get his dick hard. How loving can their relationship really be?”

“Erk.”

“Hehe, gotcha. Family always comes first.”

“Well as I was saying, this family is absolutely horrendous.”

“Oh, don't be such a ninny.”

“I apologize deeply to the author. Neither my sister nor myself are capable of doing this ehem roast properly.”

“Speak for yourself. Let's see. Author seems to be a lazy ass bitch. Story started in 2020 and has only just reached 13 chapters.”

“Well, that hardly feels...”

“And what about the lack of tags? You can't just skimp out on them. They are important.”

“Alright, I admit that zero tags is not the wisest decision if exposure is your game. But besides that...”

“Oh, you think I'm done? Bitch I ain't done by a long shot! Next criticism: Chapter Titles, what the fuck? You can't just number them like my volleyball trophies! Who the fuck goes oh yeah chapter 11 was really hot. Dude, wait until Chapter 25, that's where the really epic stuff starts! Give your chapter actual names, you weirdo!”

“I fear I have to agree that the stories biggest flaw is presentation. It is kinda amazing that it still managed to achieve a very respectable like ratio like this.”

“Glad we are on one mind on this. You can't just skimp on advertising like this.”

“It's a bit of a shame really, because other then that, yeah, the narrative structure, characterization, the writing itself, its stellar really. I didn't even find a single typo! I am sure it has the potential to gain a much larger audience.”

“Ben.”

“And I am also really looking forward to the expanded cast! This family is so intriguing in how dysfunctional it is. The most recent chapter only provided us a glimpse in just how bad things actually are. And there are more siblings out there. So, yeah, keep going author!”

“Ben.”

“And then you have the looming threat of the pregnancy! Even among stories, not many have the guts to actually deal with pregnancies. So, major props for the author to include that.”

“Ben!”

“What!”

“Your dick is 3.9 inches.”

“SIS!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)