More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

Where does the story go from here?

A Bit Of Sadism

Am suckled on his cock tenderly. Sporadically, and with increasingly frequently, she would jerk head downward to fill her throat with him. Her technique was flawless if not a bit emotionless.

He would occasion jerk or place his hand on her hair to direct her, but otherwise focused on his book. That he even bothered was an oddity. The need for physical books had long since vanished. Any information this book could contain might be instantaneously absorbed via his cyber brain. Instead, physical reading was a trendy pass time. A shorthand way for people in the culture to signal taste. Personally though, Fredrick had been a reader even before it became trendy. Absorbing information this way relaxed him.

Am slurped loudly. A hint of drool was running down her lip.

"CPU run routine fire on Am." He said, barely showing emotion."Butt, pussy, and nipples."

The doll's eyes shot open. In moments she was wiggling her torso side to side, as if shying away from something. Her rear also wiggled uncontrollably. She didn't rise from his cock, she was a fully trained doll after all, but her light moans were joined by whimpers. It would be clear to anyone that she was in pain.

To her though, the experience was much more vivid. As soon as he issued the command, a signal from her cyber brain set her nerves alight. No matter how much she squirmed or tried to move, the feeling of a fire right underneath the mentioned places continued sending throbbing waves of pain. Every second was a struggle to stay on task.

It was a tribute to her induced masochism that this somehow made the moment more pleasurable for her. How the stimulation fogged up her mind and made her pussy ache beyond her programmed response. It was a tribute to his sadism that having her writhing and gasping in pain gave him a power rush that only made him harder.

"CPU fear response. Am." he added.

Am's eyes shot open. For a moment, she tried to pull away. Her own mental blocks prevented it. She had to gurgle on his cock, even as an intense primal fear fills her. Tears strolled down her cheek. Her masquera ran. And yet, once more, this only made her pussy ache more. It was another intoxicating show of his power over her.

Fredrick put his book to the side, and gripped his doll's hair with both hands. His fingers dug in deep. Even the choice of how fast to go was taken from her now. He forcefully jerked her head up and down at his own face, using her mouth as though it were a masturbation aid. Only her installed training prevented her from on his cock amidst the tears. At his pace, it doesn't take long. A load of salty cum streamed down her throat, and he doesn't toss her to the side until she's swallowed it all.

"Disable fear response and fire routine." He said. Am caught herself against the carpet, panting loudly. "Am. Cum." He added. Whatever composure she had was lost in an instant. Her body jerked. Her spine arched. A screaming violent moan escaped her quivering lips. It is only through discipline that her shaking hands don't give in and she doesn't fall face to the floor.

"T-t-thank you, Master." Am whispered. It was earnest. Not all Masters concern themselves with their doll's orgasms. It took her nearly a full minute to recover. When she did, she crawled meekly over to his feet to give them a careful kiss. If a drop of cum got on his shoes, punishment would follow. "This doll is not worthy. This doll is not worthy."


That was an intense one. If you thought so too, you should consider giving this post a like!

Does Fredrick go back to his book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)