More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

A Bank Heist Goes Wrong

It was about 4:00 PM and the bank was bustling with life. People were standing in long lines in front of the several counters, waiting for their turn. Some were speaking on the phone, some were sitting around checking papers and documents they brought to the bank or had just retrieved from a clerk. A janitor was wiping down the golden banisters of the pompous staircase that led to the management floor. It was a typical 19th century bank building with high ceilings, classic pillars and painted portraits of bearded men in frock coats and top hats. The clients waiting and walking around, didn't match with the classicist splendor, with their sneakers, mobile phones and sunglasses.

Shots were fired at 4:05 as 8 masked men stormed the building. People yelled and shrieked, holding their hands over their ears while dropping themselves to the floor or searching for cover. "Everybody be cool, this is a robbery!" The man in the red ski mask yelled, holding up his AK-47. "Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!" screamed another men in a blue ski mask. Somehow those lines seemed oddly familiar to Steven, an investment banker who was holding his hands up, his phone on one of them, still on the line. "Hello? Steve? Are you there? What's going..." But the robber with the brown ski mask took it from his hand and smashed it.

It took the robbers exactly 5 minutes to get everyone on the floor. The chased the bank clerks out of their booths and made them lie down on the floor with the the rest of the clients. The robber with the green ski mask assured, that nobody would get hurt, if we would just follow their orders. They started to collect everyone's phones and electronics from the people. "Take your jackets and coats off. I wanna see everyone in nothing but a blouse or a shirt." The blue guy commanded. In the meantime two of the bank robbers, black and white masks, brought down more people from the management floor.

Ten minutes later two of the robbers had gone somewhere to probably rob something. Nobody really knew what they were looking for. The other six watched the people in the main hall. The had ordered everyone to stand up, with their hands on their heads. They were slowly patrolling between the people, checking everyone out. Then all of a sudden, one of the two robbers, who had been away, came back dragging a young woman in a business outfit behind him. "We found another one!" He yelled at his colleagues. "Was hiding near the vault. Take care of her." The robber with the red mask took the girl from him and as his colleague went back to the vault room, her ordered the girl to hand over her phone and jacket.

Everyone watching that scene stopped breathing for a second when the rather fragile looking girl revealed some enormous breasts underneath her jacket, which were accentuated even more, by her white blouse, which buttons were about to pop off with every movement she did. The fabric was so stretched, that huge gaps opened between the buttons, and facilitated a look on her white lace bra. For a minute everyone in the room was just staring, as the girl undressed, and everyone had the same thoughts. Just the guy with the red mask had other thoughts, thoughts that took a more turn, as everyone was about to learn.

"Blue, Green, yo look at these!" The red masked man yelled. The busty girl went deep red and tried to cover her massive chest by crossing her armes in front of them, but that just made the bulge out underneath and above, emphasizing their size even more. "Holy Shit! What are those? Are those even real?" One of the robbers asked, pointing his AK at her bust. The robbers kept making their immature comments, but the girl took it with bravery, staring angrily away from them. She was used to his sort of behavior, years of living with natural boobs that size, had made her thick skinned against this sort of leering and commenting. The fact that this time, there were AK's involved, didn't bother her.

The robbers started to ask her a lot of questions, tried to flirt with her, made jokes that nobody but them found funny. It turned out that her name was Elizabeth and she had just recently started working at this bank as an intern. While the robbers had their fun with her, overstepping the boundaries of politeness little by little, with more intrusive questions, everyone else was highly nervous. People kept their fingers crossed, that things wouldn't escalate somehow, you could never know with this trigger happy mad men. They preyed that poor girl would not get harmed, but they preyed even more, that the girl wouldn't say anything to anger the robbers, so they didn't feel the need to take their anger out on them. Please be kind to them, please obey their orders. And when one of the robbers asked the intern for her bra size, they were hoping she wouldn't refuse to reply, not only for their and her safety, but because they actually wanted to know it for themselves.

The answer came loud and clear and made everyone in the room gasp for breath. Nobody had ever heard of such a size outside of the realms of porn. After the first shock the red robber looked at his watch and looked around. "You!" He pointed his gun at Steve. "Do you like big tits?" Steve was to stunned to even think of something to say, he just nodded stupidly. Hell, if the guy had asked him, if he liked to get his ass wiped with a living duck he would have yes, what ever it takes, to make out here alive. But he actually liked big tits. "Ok, come over her then." The red robber waved him over and Steve slowly walked over and stood, where the robber told him to - right in front of the intern. She was looking at him, checking if he was a friend or a foe. "Quite the sight, isn't it?" the voice of the robber said from behind him. Steve swallowed and avoiding the girls look he nodded. "Then jerk off to it!"

Cold and heat hit Steve like a thunderbolt. "What?!" He almost chocked. "Jerk off to them." The voice behind him repeated a little more aggressively. "I... I.... I... can't do..." Clic. The noise of the weapon made an immediate end to his resistance. His mind was racing, trying to stay positive, trying to rationalize the situation, the fact that he was scared, the fact that he jerked off to pictures of tits that big every day, the fact that there were these immense mountains of flesh under the white fabric taking up his entire field of view. Weird thoughts crossed his head. This is like bad written porn, if you get out of this alive, you'll have some story to tell, I can get something I always dreamed off and I'm not even responsible for it, I'm the victim here too. With trembling hands he started to unzip his pants. His dick was already rock hard. The girl tried to look down, but he was to close to her and she couldn't see past her massive chest. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, that made 2 of her buttons pop. Better get this over with.

The rope of cum hit her almost immediately. Steve had a real problem with premature ejaculation when it came to busty women. When the red robber told the girl to kneel down and Steve saw his dick just a few inches away from that foot long bulging cleavage he came before even putting a hand on his dick. The rope shot straight across her mouth, and a long string of cum oozed into her cleavage. The robbers laughed. "Holy shit, man. You were ready to blow" The green guy mocked him. The girl pressed her lips together in anger. Steve felt ashamed, but also... a little bit amazing. "Ok, enough with you." Suddenly one of the robbers grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from the girl. "Ok, so who is next?" The red robber had grabbed another guy, a slender geeky guy from the crowd and pulled him toward the girl. "Go ahead, we ain't got the whole day for this." The girl made a grim face. It must have been 15 minutes since the men stormed the bank, how much longer was the police going to take until they got here. There were cameras everywhere, they must know what was going on here.

Somewhere in the security room Stan and Mike were glued to the monitors. They were watching the events from all possible angles - the event from the main hall of course. The vault room? Naw, what's the fun in watching 2 dues trying to drill a hole into a gigantic steel lock. They had changed all the channels to get a good look on that hot little intern they had seen prancing around the offices in the last few weeks. The security equipment was top-notch, great zoom, 4k resolution and even sound - there couldn't be any better entertainment system than that. In the meantime the robbers had gathered several men around the girl and by their collective arm movements, it was clear that they tried to blow their loads into that poor girls face. Some were pretty quick, others took their sweet ass time, but as soon as there was a free spot, the robbers made a new guy fill in the spot - and in the meantime people were volunteering.

"How much longer until we have to call the cops?" Stan asked Mike, who had is pants around his ankles. "Ah, don't worry. If we call them in 10 minutes, it will still be fine." He zoomed in on the girl. It was amazing how everyone who unzipped his pants, was already hard, not one dick could stay flaccid in front of those massive tits. Students, business men, the janitor, pensioners, an old hippie, a dad who left his daughters in the care of an elderly woman, while he busted a nut on the interns tits. A mother send her sons over, hoping to buy the police more time this way. Meanwhile in the center of it all was Elizabeth, trying to time her breathing, so she would not accidentally breath in or swallow any of the cum ropes that came flying her from all sides. They splashed against her forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, into her hair, on to her neck, and of course her boobs. Her blouse had turned transparent from all the cum and even her bra let the color of her areolas shine through. Unfortunately it was chilly in the bank and her nipples poked through the cups as thick as thumbs.

All the cum was running down her face and neck, dripping into her cleavage where a sizable puddle had formed. Thick lumps of cum were crouching down her neck and accumulated in the concavities of her collarbones. Her face had been rendered unrecognizable. She squinted through cum-clotted eyelashes and saw shiny glans of different shape and size spewing cum at her, sometimes thick sometimes watery. Kneeling in the shadow of shaved sixpacks and hairy potbellies, she saw balls of various sizes and colors in hairy and hairless ballsacks jumping up and down, huge and tiny hands running up and down curved or straight shafts covered with thick pulsing veins. Surrounded by grunting and panting her nose was filled with the smell of balls, cum and sweat. Sometimes she would hear somebody whisper an meek apology or an suppressed insult towards her. The other women present in the room, didn't dare to intervene, because they didn't want to be next. So they comforted themselves with the thought, that this brave young woman was "taking one for the team" to spare them all a terrible and maybe deadly fate.

A few hours later in the evening news there was a report about that robbery. Nobody had been harmed, and the robbers had indeed been caught. But the story of the heroic intern became the center of the medias attention and they repeated the footage, where firemen hosed the poor girl clean with their high pressure fire hoses in the parking lot of the bank. The reporters witnessing that event couldn't wait for the firemen to be done, and they stormed toward the now clean but completely drenched girl, with drawn microphones, shoving them into her face like erect dicks. The girls clothes were completely transparent and even if she tried to cover her most private pars with her hands, not much was left to the viewers imagination, and in every household there was the sound of zippers getting pulled down once more.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)