More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zorrila7 zorrila7

Where does she start?

A Bad Dream

Danielle could feel the rough grain of the sidewalk scraping against her bare feet and, looking down, was startled to see that she had forgotten to wear shoes. How in the world did that happen? Oh well, she thought, I'm late for class and don't have time to go back and get them. No one will notice. She entered the Environmental Science building and the hallways were oddly empty. Walking into her classroom she saw that it was also empty. That's strange, she could have sworn she was late. As Danielle sat down in her seat in the middle of the classroom the feel of cold wood against her bare rear sent a shock wave through her. Looking down she suddenly realized she was naked! Oh my god, I forgot to get dressed, she thought and stood up to run back to her dorm but the classroom was now full! She quickly sat back down hoping no one would notice. Somewhere in the distance she could hear the voice of the professor and Danielle was mortified when her name was called out. "Please come down to the front and explain why you've come to my class naked!" By now everyone in the room was looking at her and laughing and pointing. A humiliated Danielle wanted to rush out of the room but herself to obey the professor. As she stood up, though, she felt herself rise up in the air and begin floating, floating above the class. Down below her classmates were staring up at the view between her legs...

Danielle opened her eyes and blinked several times trying to adjust her sight to the darkness. She reached for the blankets that seemed to have fallen off of the bed but could feel only the sheet on the mattress below her. Disoriented, she sat up in bed and looked around. This wasn't her dorm room. Danielle rubbed her eyes and the familiar surroundings of her bedroom in her parent's house slowly began coming into focus. She once again reached for the missing blankets when a glance at her nude body caused her to gasp as she suddenly realized why there were no blankets to be found! Shame and embarrassment pulsed through her once again as the shaky events of the previous day flooded into her head. The glowing numbers on the clock beside her bed read 2:10 a.m. but Danielle knew there would be no more sleep for quite awhile tonight.

Danielle padded quietly out into the living room and then the kitchen, trying not to disturb her parents' sleep. She brewed herself a cup of herbal tea and sat down on the living room couch, lighting a candle for light. The flickering light illuminated her nude body as she stared hypnotically into the flame. She tried to empty her mind of thoughts but the bizarre events of the previous day continually kept forcing themselves in like unwanted visitors. With a sigh Danielle gave up the fight and began re-living the strange events of the previous day. Finding herself unable to, she dozed off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)