More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

What did Emma Choose to be in this colony?

A.) A Resident

Emma had chosen to be a permanent Resident in this Community. It was a long decision that she took time to make and knowing what it involved she knew it was time to be just Emma. Thus, she went through prior hoops nothing too hard for her announcing her retirement in favor of her Mental Health and wellbeing. Everyone was of course sympathetic to her plight and thus wished her the best.

Questions were asked and of all the like Emma had been quite grateful of how supportive everyone had been. So here she was taking the first step to a new life and adjusting her sunglasses a bit she felt nervous yet excited at the same time. Once the couple in front of her were allowed entry after stripping of course Emma walked forward and met with the man in question who oddly enough was dressed up. No doubt passed the doors it was all nudity as she looked to the man before her.

"Name?" He asked in an almost bored tone that held a certain delightful mischief in it.

"Emma Watson." Emma responded and in turn the man nodded before looking for her name.

"Heard you retired recently." The man said as he looked for her name not even bothering to be star struck. "Ah and I can see why." He said once he found her name on his clipboard. "Moving in huh?" He asked in a friendly tone.

"Y-yes I just needed to get away from the life." Emma admitted as the man nodded to her in understanding.

"Hey everyone has their reasons so we don't judge around here." He said and thus got down to the next order of business. "Now then according to this you have read the rules and regulations regarding this community as well as agreed to them, is that true?" He asked looking to Emma.

"Yes." Emma responded as she saw this was just procedure.

"And you also agree to follow the safety regulations as well as or rules on consent bar any plays?" He asked and again Emma nodded.

"Yes." Emma said and in turn the man got down to the major part.

"Good now then strip down." He said causing Emma to go wide eyed to this.

"Wait right now?" Emma asked as she was nervous and thus the man chuckled.

"Yes, right now. And don't worry I've seen enough tits to see them all." He said showing Emma stripping was just another day on the job.

"Alright." Emma said and thus began to strip her clothing off. Emma had deliberately chosen cloths she would not miss nor care much for, so it made her undressing herself of her cloths that much easier.

Stepping out of her clothing that were pooled on the ground Emma stood before the security guard who inspected the red-faced British Starlet. "Heh nice." He said and thus stepped to the side to allow her in not even bothering with her discarded clothing. Once they were at the door he began to unlock it via a set of keys and a button before it began to open.

"No turning back Ms. Watson." The man said and thus Emma nodded in understanding.

"I know." She said ready for what came next... she hoped.

"Well then welcome to your new home." He said and in turn opened the door for Emma.

In turn Emma walked into a room that began to let off cooling spray that hit her body. It helped as the heat she felt was unbearable. But once she got past the spray's she was then met with the sight of the community itself and needless to say she was surprised by it. Looking upon it all Emma would no doubt enjoy her time in what she saw was clearly her new life.

She then began to walk down the road allowing her bare feet to tap on the ground as she had her sunglasses over her eyes.

Now she already had a plan on what to do and chief of it was to check out her new home. Her belongings and furniture were already picked up and transported over. These people seemed efficient to the now retired starlet turned nudist. Emma was told her lingerie was permitted but anything covering any of her important bits were disposed of. Still Emma was looking forward to what hew new life had in store for her... at least she was freed of her old stresses.

Where Does Emma Go Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)