More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paulthemazing paulthemazing

Who Found The Rulebook?

50 Year Old Homeless Paul Casto

I was just looking for some food in a dumpster until I found a book Called "Rulebook". I don't know what it about but I opened it and see something.

Old Rule: Owner of this book is only one to write in it.

I smirks look happy thinking of what to write until I realized I got nothing to write with. I go rummage through another can to find some pen or pencil with a little ink or lead left. After 12 trash cans and 2 hours I found one Pencil. So I wrote:

New Rule: When writing in this book the pen or pencil the owner is writing with will never run out of Ink or Lead.

New Rule: Owner of this book is only one to see what's written in the book.

He saw the pencil wasn't even running low on Lead he smirks. He just had the power of Gods in his hands. He was thinking what to do next make it where he has an unlimited credit card or wallet with money, or make all woman fall for his homeless look. He has so many ideas but he loved idea being homeless yet getting sluts from all over but he also loves idea having an actual home. He came up with an idea he'll get a home but keep his homeless appearance but he made a new rule.

New Rule: Owner of the book will never get or have and diseases and is immune to all diseases.

He was thinking he may keep his homeless appearance but he wanted to be strong enough to beat to knock anyone out in one punch. He also was thinking of bring some fiction to this reality.

New Rule: Owner of this book will be able to knock out any living thing in with punch.

He felt himself get a bit not much body improvement. He then makes another new Rule.

New Rule: Owner of this book will have a Wallet with infinite cash and a Credit card in wallet with infinite cash on it.

New Rule: The wallet of the owner of the book only infinite to him same with card.

He grabs his wallet see cash and a credit card. When he was smiling he saw 2 old rules.

Old Rule: Females are all Bisexual from birth but they prefer men more.

Old Rule: If the owner of the book is married or dating their significant other is ok with them cheating and helps them cheat.

He was shock he thought he was the owner. Then an idea came to mind he smirks.

New Rule: Owner of this book past or present or future will be able to see former Owners.

He then saw all past owner 20% where good Samaritans the other 80% were selfish and guess which one Paul was? He goes to buy a plot of land that 500 miles Wide and long so he has 50 yard pool with 5 diving boards a 5ft, 10ft 15ft, 20ft, & 25ft tall he made his mansion like home 4 stories tall and 3 stories underground with the 3rd underground floor was cages. The 2nd underground floor was lab and sex place. The first floor underground is unknown not to Paul but to you the reader. Rest of the home is just a home with a gym, library, bedrooms, game room, offices, bathrooms, living room, TV room, kitchen, dining room there 1,000 bedrooms 500 bathrooms 100 Offices, 50 Game rooms, 10 Gyms, and 5 Libraries. He then wrote in book again.

New Rule: The owner of this book and who he wants will know how to navigate this maze of a house.

Then he knows there is only one Master Bedroom and it's his.

Will he begin with Fiction or take Real World Woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)