More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silverwolf14 Silverwolf14

Which Form will you choose?

4) Angel/Demon

I begin to approach the fourth mirror, as I take a step all the mirrors disappear making me look around in curiosity.

"Do not be afraid, we won't harm you." I hear a soft voice say from behind. I gasp in surprise as I snap turn to look at who's behind me. There are now two women standing in front of me both slightly hovering above the ground by some unseen .

To my right is a woman with white skin, long blond hair, and shimmering blue eyes. She's fully covered in an ornate gold and blue steel armor with a white robe poking out of the exposed parts of her body, on her back is a pair of angel wings that seem to go perfectly with her stature.

"You could but we both know he's too important." Says the woman to my left, it's obvious she's some form of demon with her large bat like wings, two small horns, and a pointed tail. Unlike her counterpart she's practically wearing nothing but leggings with stiletto heels, bra, panties and elbow length gloves. Her hair is a dark raven and her eyes are a smoldering dark green.

"I'm important?" I ask in confusion as I slowly approach them, it was strange with the angel I felt safe and secure but at the same time I couldn't help but feel attracted to the demon but it felt more of a primal lust than love or security.

"Very but you must choose, I can only hope you choose wisely." The angel replies keeping her hands folded in front of her, her face has a serious look as if she was partially ready to fight.

"Yes, choose poorly the angels have been losing their war for quite a while." The demon says mockingly towards the Angel. She hovers closer to me and lightly fondles her chest. "The Demons will grant you anything you desire~ The Angels are prudes without a sense of fun." She says with a small smirk at my heavily blushing face.

Do I join the Demons or Angels?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)